PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

rainbow stoneship 🦑 (pg-13)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345678

Agent3's AvatarAgent3
being on this site mood
seth | 22 | he/him medical lab science student journal icon + sig of my character, by me.
Agent3's AvatarAgent3
i'm actually pretty excited for next months typerace since i'll be on electric... i dont know if ill be able to host it like i planned though i think i might be super busy around that time ):
Agent3's AvatarAgent3
i wanna melan hunt reshiram but god theres no way i can do that. i used to collect white stones like 2 years ago but they were A. less expensive on average B. the s/a and gp markets hadn't collapsed + you could sell 5k shinies reliably for 100gp and C. i traded all the ones i had for my melan flareon. granted i think it wasnt even 40 but aahhh
Agent3's AvatarAgent3
well... that was a week I am a whole 18 now so I get my legally allowed to swear on pfq card (the mature forums access djnaj) and i'll prob make a mature journal sooooon? also.. my shinx babies. I missed them
Agent3's AvatarAgent3
the economy will be saved 🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀🦀
Agent3's AvatarAgent3
Agent3's AvatarAgent3
the question is do i spend time allocated for pet sites on here to hunt sobble or on flight rising to continue strange chest farming....
Agent3's AvatarAgent3
thinking abt doing comms similar to this.... need 2 fund hm somehow anyway shiny poked sona art is mine
Agent3's AvatarAgent3
not a huge fan of the from scratch shinxvee sprites i did like a year ago anymore (theyre tiny and color definition is weird on the melan and albino) so i retouched the first sprite edit i made and recolored it out of boredommmmm (edited sprite is d/p shinx)
Agent3's AvatarAgent3
found this screenshot from 2 yrs ago and theres sm to take in here: the fact that most of my badges haven't moved in 2 years 10 shinies at 250 hatched adamantium normal and mythril fire (weird to see bcs theyve been wishalloy for a Long time) level 13 egg timer (i miss you) 3.5k in type race???? the fact that i was 16 at the time and seth has really been my name for that long huh un being lurantis that many people online the fact that i hadnt hidden the amount of time left on eggs yet (is that still a feature ive had it hidden with css forever) the old trainer sprite and ui

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page