PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

rainbow stoneship 🦑 (pg-13)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345678

Agent3's AvatarAgent3
tiny wc sona from the other day solely bcs hes baby art is mine
seth | 22 | he/him medical lab science student journal icon + sig of my character, by me.
Agent3's AvatarAgent3
i think this things existance on the website ended with my mature journal but whatever its still a mood art is mine
Agent3's AvatarAgent3
not like im really playing rn anyway but i dont think i can explain how much i absolutely hate tournaments
Agent3's AvatarAgent3
*draws an angsty hollyleaf* *draws an angsty hollyleaf* *draws an angsty hollyleaf* *draws an angsty hollyl she had like blood on her muzzle that communicates the angst bit better but idk if thats allowed on here so
Agent3's AvatarAgent3
how did i sleep for literally 12 hours and not fall off the boards ..... like not complaining but how
Agent3's AvatarAgent3
gotta love paying thousands of dollars for the ability to read a textbook for 6 hours and be graded on understanding it
Agent3's AvatarAgent3
so used to the old long chain bonus i was telling myself id get to 1k before popping on hm again but like. that doesnt matter anymore does it jkdsm
Agent3's AvatarAgent3
thing from earlier in the week
Agent3's AvatarAgent3
love having no currency actually it means i cant impulsively pop hypermode and then either spend too much time on here or completely waste the hm. also noct having my charms and box helps alot he is unknowingly like 50% of my impulse control here specifically :pensive: :fist:
Agent3's AvatarAgent3
small part of me craves the serotonin from hatching specials.... yet finals week approaches ....much to think abt

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page