PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

rainbow stoneship 🦑 (pg-13)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 56789

Agent3's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAgent3
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
callie to keep the journal alive (art's mine)
seth | 23 | he/him medical lab science student journal icon + sig of my character, by me.
s.pngsummon_rex.png4.png
I'm no coder so I don't know if I make any sense but I want to get out my thought on how I'd want the overclock system to be implemented Overclocking the radar to a 40 chain and Hypermode are seperated. They are not mutually exclusive functions on the website. Following implementation, current users of Hypermode also get time added to overclocking the radar: this time is equal to the time they have left on their hypermode (if someone had 7 days of hypermode left when changes were implemented, the hypermode benefits stay and 7 days of overclock are added) This ensures old purchases aren't messed with - they still get what they paid for (40-chain and other benefits) just under two different systems versus the old single system. This kind of makes the discussion of a "HM Lite" and a "HM full/classic" redundant, because buying "HM Lite" and an equal amount of overclocking days is the same price as buying "HM (full/classic)". Maybe there could be a slight discount on a "Hypermode + Overclock" bundles for 28d, 6m, 1y vouchers As for pricing: 300ZC/28D Hypermode and 300ZC/28D Overclock (and the previously existing rates for 1 day / 1 week etc) for a total of 600ZC - the existing 28D / 6m / 1y voucher prices are transferred to HM + Overclock bundle vouchers
Really hoping there's a good Perse day in the near future bc I really want to end my solynx chain once and for all lol ... and with buffed uber melan odds I'm cautiously optimistic
not to talk about college on pokefarm LOL but i'm really glad my A&P professor put our clinical application questions as worksheets this semester rather than online discussions bcs i think i did a total of maybe 2 discussions since i would forget about them all the time. anyway i really love those questions aksjakd i love getting to apply what i learn to smt i'm passionate about (pathology)
ngl i'm blindsided everytime i remember im a medical professional and not just a student (just phlebotomy but still... wild)
.. sprite recolors but they were ugly
i miss pink albino aron line so bad rip not someone who usually is a fan of pink but it works really well with them. goodnight sweet prince x
I'm definitely not /complaining/ about having hatched 7 melans since the über boost and it's been really nice to finally put the hatchet in old chains but it... is a lot 😭 I've had hypermode active for the equivalent of a bit over 4yrs, factoring in months of hm I've wasted due to new tourney seasons (when there were 4 new mons) and just plain no motivation to be here I've probably actively melan hunted for maybe.. 2 1/2 years? So in the past month I've hatched 7/30 of my melans. Just above 1/5. In ~1/30 of the time assuming my estimates are close to accurate (●__●)

my nyas?

ehehee... cat warriors (art is mine)

Pages: 123··· 56789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page