PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Absol's Little Shop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 3031323334··· 449450451

Could I snag Albino Grimer and Albino Grimer for 300GP as I understand the pricing. That is assuming the previous buyer hasn't claimed one of those two already.
Avy from 2019 Advent Calender Collector of Adamant natured Only Feel free to click the icons! for my Melans! UFDT
Absol's AvatarAbsol
@HyenaMatriarch: Yep that's correct~ Please set up the trade ^^
Avatar made for me by Xaandiir! Regular Journal | Trade Thread Buying
Lustrous Orb
= 20 ZC,
Origin Sash
= 30 ZC,
Ruby Orb
= 20 ZC
Perroc's AvatarPerroc
Hey how much for a Box box? And is two relic silvers plus a relic gold enough? (I'm broke)
"Sometimes the fire you founded don't burn the way you'd expect."
  • Click?
  • Us too?
  • Records
  • Note!!
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +4,706,737
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireRock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Active shiny chain: 2275 Type Race Points: 0 Type Race Highlights: June 2021, Psychic (first place): 3,575
PLEASE NOTE: I have autism and OSDD and struggle with my tone and communicating at times. Because of this, I may be very awkward in DMs at times, but I promise I don't bite!
Character in pfp is Sora from Kingdom Hearts, drawn by my good friend SulphurWolf. For my use only<3
Absol's AvatarAbsol

QUOTE originally posted by TheHollowGeek

Hey how much for a Box box? And is two relic silvers plus a relic gold enough? (I'm broke)
I have set prices for Box Boxes and sorry but 2 Relic Silves + 1 Relic Gold is equal to 90k ^^;;
Perroc's AvatarPerroc
How many normal boxes can I buy max, then? (My phone won't let me view the tabs for some reason)
Absol's AvatarAbsol

QUOTE originally posted by TheHollowGeek

How many normal boxes can I buy max, then? (My phone won't let me view the tabs for some reason)
I only offer box boxes ^^
KainCrow's AvatarKainCrow
May I buy your 3 large dark gems with 300k CR? :D Also,
Absol! I'd like to order some Box Boxes from you please! Username: KainCrow # of Box Boxes: 3 Payment:1 Kagami & 1 Victory Medal
KainCrow's Trinket Trading /RTE/GEM/Items/Services RTE, Gem, Summons, S/A, Exclusive/Variant/Legends, Services. Offering Currency Trade
1:5:5k for my ZC, 1:6:6k for your GP/CR
/OT Swap Service Type Race - Current Score : 0 Auctions : NONE ATM

===== Goals ======

Saving for HM & Shiny Charms // Self-Hatched Melan Eevee Line

======Notable Pokemons=====

Patterns: Beast Tundra //
First Albino UB
First Albino Legendary
First Melan
First Albino
First Shiny
Starter

===========

When in need.. Mass Click and sell Albino Radars. Kain the Crow of the Crow Valley, Mischievous and Unpredictable D.S. By the way, who know the relationship b/w a fox and a crow?
Absol's AvatarAbsol

QUOTE originally posted by KainCrow

May I buy your 3 large dark gems with 300k CR? :D Also,
Absol! I'd like to order some Box Boxes from you please! Username: KainCrow # of Box Boxes: 3 Payment:1 Kagami & 1 Victory Medal
Yep~ Please send the trade for the Gems and I'll add ya to the list for box boxes ^^
Absol's AvatarAbsol
Sorry for the double post everyone but I have an update to make! I have finally added a dexing section to my shop that includes Shinies, Albinos, and Melans! It’s currently up right now, but there may be a couple Albinos/Shinies that I missed from my fields, so keep an eye on that post to see if I added anything new! Thanks guys! :D
Luxnight's AvatarLuxnight
Absol! I'd like to order some Box Boxes from you please! Username: Luxnight # of Box Boxes: 3 Payment: 900k credits
IV Breeder. If you need advice on breeding, feel free to PM me (though I'm sure there are better people to ask x3) Also have two fields of IV bred pokemon for sale.
Won 1st place in the Quick Battle Tournament (Made by Rebecca Gold, for Luxnight's use only)
~Icon by RichiDes for me

Pages: 123··· 3031323334··· 449450451

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page