PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Munchable ramblings

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123

selocon's Avatarselocon
From zero to hero, my journey in Pokemon Platinum So yes, I am playing pokemon platinum. No special rules, but I figured I'd keep a log of my progress here. Starter: I named him Bubble. Party: I'll update this as I get them/daily Bubble Flutter Spark Empty Empty Empty Boxes: Empty Location: Sandgem Pokemon Center.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
selocon's Avatarselocon
Why aren't internet translators reliable This is a question that I, as a speaker of multiple languages, am asked, all the time, so I decided to clear some things up. 1. Dialects exist. Let's just look at English, since I'm a native speaker of it, and can lay out examples better. There are 2 main dialects of English, British, and American. And I'm throwing in other dialects too. Let's look at three examples of how kooky English alone is: Back storage compartment of a car: American: Trunk British: Boot Indian: Dickey You see the problem here? In American English, a rain boot is a foot covering--much like a shoe--that typically comes up to mid-thigh. It's usually made of rubber or plastic. This is called a "wellie" in British. That ends this post.
selocon's Avatarselocon
So work is finally being less "let's stuff a cat in a bucket" kind of chaotic, so I'm back!
selocon's Avatarselocon
So I'm just playing around with this.
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
selocon's Avatarselocon
X
selocon's Avatarselocon
How to convert from 24-hour time to 12 hour time. 24-hour clocks are used in a lot of places, militaries and para-military organizations like emergency services use them, as do many governments, and a lot of (primarily non-American) transportation systems do so as well. But what if that confuses you, is there an easy way to convert back and forth? Definitely! I'll teach you. First you need a time in 24 hour format. Let's say that's 16:52. Now what? Now, let's look at the hour. If it's greater than 12, subtract 12, otherwise, don't touch it. 16>12 so 16-12 is 4. Now slap the minutes on after it. 4:52. An interesting tidit about 24 hour time is that 12 is noon and 00 is midnight, so now we slap the morning/afternoon identifier on it to get 4:52 PM Therefore 16:52=4:52 PM
selocon's Avatarselocon
So. Much. Dumb. In my Fire Department we have Aerials. Those are those big trucks with the ladder with the big basket on the end. We have 2 75' and one 100'. The 100 is at the station where my office is. I'm in my office, plucking away at the ever growing mountain of paperwork and emails, when I hear what I can best describe as the "fire fighter frat" yell out in the apparatus bay. My office opens directly to this area, for quick dispatch. Not good in the winters when they leave the bay doors open, but whatever. I poke my head out to see a disaster. One of the fire fighters was in the aerial with the bucket raised...right into the ceiling. For those of you who aren't familiar, that's about $20k USD right there to repair the ceiling, due to the electronics there in having to also be replaced, and the track for the doors (which are now stuck in the open position) needing replaced as well in there. The ladder alone for the Aerial is also $50k. So yeah...fun times.
selocon's Avatarselocon
Progress of my Duskull hunt will be put below.
shiny
=8
albino
=2
melan
=0
chain
=576 Working on figuring out my BBCode
selocon's Avatarselocon
I will use this post to keep track of my melans. Most of these are not hatched by me, unfortunately.
selocon's Avatarselocon
This is a standing request to all users with free fields: If you post a thread that ends it's temp thread life and/or is nearing it and still have pokemon, PM me, I'll likely buy them I am going to get into the business of making and selling breeding pairs and for that I need a large quantity of assorted pokemon.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page