PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free to use Melan Bait (taking requests)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 105106107

LadyKathy's AvatarLadyKathy
ultra.pnge.png
Wow, I really adore the artstyle used here! very gorgeous
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide
YoshiFlare's Avatarhypermode-12.pngYoshiFlare
hypermode.pngultra.pnge.png
Is this still taking requests? Because I didn't see Sobble, and I would love a Sobble melan bait:)
Check out my pretty girl:)
Twin Beam Orb

Twin Beam Orb

Special Evolution Item

(item.png: 0)

An Orb containing energy from a Twin Beam attack.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 89 — 11,506 / 24,031
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockRock
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
dumbdog's Avatarhypermode-12.pngdumbdog
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png

QUOTE originally posted by YoshiFlare

Is this still taking requests? Because I didn't see Sobble, and I would love a Sobble melan bait:)
the poster hasnt been online in a very long time :( and there is a sobble
Kip "You cannot beat yourself up over things you did not know"
Joint Summon Shop JournalArt shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Doosio Signature Pagedoll @Lame4u
astrobat's Avatarastrobat
ultra.pnge+.png
your art is fantastic, i love the way you shade! currently using your sobble bait ^_^

astrobat | they/he/she | trans rights

#1 sobble enthusiast ; send me spars!
shiny sobbles UFT pokeblock shop!credits

credits

Code @Neonyan Icon @Wolfang Pagedoll @Lilieth
Current hunt: Gem hunting
can i pls use a melan riolu bait thanks

QUOTE originally posted by LucarioWasTaken

can i pls use a melan riolu bait thanks
the creator of the thread has not been online in a very long time so you wouldn't get a response, but they're free to use as long as you credit the artist somewhere anyway.
I don't feel like making a fancy signature right now.
Gumshoe's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGumshoe
mod.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
Hello everyone. This thread has been locked as it is very clear the owner is not active and is not able to bump their own thread. Any bumps made by someone other than the thread owner or designated thread helpers are against our rules; this thread (or any other F2U thread) is not an exception. This thread has literal years' worth of spam and rulebreaking posts. Every so often, someone in this thread asks how this is within our rules, and are given answers along the lines of "We *feel like* this thread is an exception to that rule" or "We *feel like* the mods are okay with this, that's why it hasn't been deleted". The truth is, the moderator team has never been asked for their opinion on the matter. We simply do not have eyes on the entirety of the site; unless something is brought to our attention, it can be hard for us to spot issues that need addressing. We are, frankly, disappointed that these questions about the enforcement of site rules were not brought to us, nor were asked for clarification on the matter. That all being said, we do understand the desire to keep this thread up, despite the owner's inactivity. We realize F2U threads such as this are an important community resource, and it would be a net negative if it were to be deleted for inactivity. The moderator team has had multiple conversations in the past regarding this very conundrum, attempting to find a solution that will allow these resources by inactive users to still exist while not requiring extensive rulebreaking and spam to do so. Unfortunately, we have not decided on a solution just yet. Until that time has come, however, we will be temporarily pinning this thread to the Pokémon Art forum to prevent it from being deleted from inactivity. It will still remain locked to prevent further spam. Thank you.
Edit: the bumping posts made by those who are not the owner of this thread and other spam have been deleted.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 28 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me

Pages: 123··· 105106107

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page