PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Dev site pre-alpha preview preparations

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 181920

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
So I've been working on the recode as many of you know, but nothing has been posted for a while. The main issue with "doing it right" is that it takes a LOT of tweaking. Especially with the design, I've been making adjustments down to the pixel to make it look just right. Screenshots only show so much. It's time for you to see the real thing. Now, before you get all excited, please remember that very little has been done so far. The Party page and Farm page are being worked on, but even then a lot of stuff just isn't done yet as I work meticulously on each part in turn. With that in mind, here you go! http://dev.pokefarm.com/ Also be aware that I may take the development site down at any time for any reason, so if the link doesn't work then that's probably why: I'm working on stuff! Enjoy, and as always feedback is more than welcome! EDIT:: It has come to my attention, by reading alleycat's rant, that actually a lot of the concerns with the party page were caused by Chrome being stupid. In other words, a bug. This has been fixed, and Chrome is behaving as it should. On another point, the cutoff point for changing how the tabs appear (on the Farm page) has been adjusted so that it switches to the more compact tabs layout sooner, preventing it getting so squished. Okay, back to coding! As per: this post
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Husky526's AvatarHusky526
I really like how you'll be able to see your online/offline friends right from your party page!
Karai's AvatarKarai
Hehe I got all worried when it showed my albino Mighty with 27% happiness xD I got so worried! But the friends list on the party page <3
I do woodburning commissions. Come check it out here!
Kells's AvatarKells
Ooo I like how it looks so far Niet ^^ I especially like the little icons for each tab like the egg for the lab and the pokeball for your party, very cute~
Visit my trade shop! I collect:
Soul Hearts
Clear Bells
Gracidea Seeds
Helix Orbs
Ice Fangs
Wishing Stones
Art Credit
Sig and avatar by me
zacharite's Avatarzacharite
i'm liking the design! although i think i'd get a little uncomfortable without an option to slim the site like i have now! will there be margins you can toggle?i'm loving the cute little icons above the toolbar pages.. looks really good, great job niet! :D good luck with the rest of it!
(my avatar is official art from the capcom game series 'ace attorney'.)
Pvff's AvatarPvff
It's really starting to come together, I'm definitely loving it.
zacharite, there is an option to change the site width next to the logout button.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
wingull's Avatarwingull
Woah, looks really nice so far! It fills the screen a lot better than the current interface, so I'm really liking it. Don't work yourself too hard! ETA: Also lovin' the GP icon! And the Credits one.
"we'll figure somethin' out yeah just you and me so we can run away" - rowan / 22 yr / they/them code + icon by me
GrackleGray's AvatarGrackleGray
I love that you can change the site width!
Husky526's AvatarHusky526
My favorite thing on the task list has to be: Recode PFQ 4,096 / 998,001 complete right next to Find Elta's cookies 123 / 777 complete and Get used to the new colour scheme after having had the same scheme for six years 0 / 1 complete

Pages: 123··· 181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page