PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✿ Rylee’s Radical Shop - S/A/M & more (GP BOGO)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 123124125126127··· 129130131

Hello Rylee! I've come for a few shinies, if that's alright! Could I get; Shiny Wynaut Shiny Pinurchin Shiny Cetoddle Shiny Fidough for 320 , please? Hope I did the math right, do correct me if I did mess up the math!
Sprite made by Champion Spectra!
'Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus'
Sprite made by Champion Spectra!
A flower you picked up from the victory garden of Team Bloom Doom in celebration of reaching 2nd place during the type race of May 12th through May 18th, 2024. It's bright, vibrant petals are soft to the touch, and you've been told this flower won't wilt. This flower will serve as a reminder of your achievements. Great job on second place, Team Bloom Doom! As a team, you reached 404,052 points and you, as an individual, reached 2,516 points!
"Wisdom cannot be granted, Arcee. It must be earned. Sometimes, at a cost." - Optimus Prime "Freedom is the right of All Sentient Beings." - Optimus Prime "Be strong enough to be gentle." - Optimus Prime
Xygallix's Avatarhypermode-12.pngXygallix
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Hi, Please could I purchase the quirky shiny puppod for 250k credits? Thanks!
Check out my free fields, full of R/E/V/L and pairs! One of my friends runs a shop, go see her if you want box/shelter hunts, free egg dexing and her free fields!
Rylee's Avatarhypermode-12.pngRylee
hypermode.pngmaster.pngc.png
hey guys! nothing new in the shop for now, but i wanted to wish my customers a happy holiday and happy new year too! :) <3
S/A/D/Summon Shop | Adopt Shop | Journal avatar drawn by me
Hello Rylee! Mayhaps I purchase this Jolly/Sweet Pinurchin for 120, please?
hey guys, im leaving for a vacation tonight and i'll beb back in 4 days, so im locking the thread for now so there's no confusion! see you guys in a bit :)
howdy yall! the shop is open again, however responses to any orders may be kind of slow;; i am still not home from vacation, my flight home got delayed for two days, so i leave tomorrow night finally. i'll try to get to any orders placed from my boyfriend's computer or my phone on the plane, but it may take a bit longer than usual :') thanks for your patience!
golly's Avatargolly
ultra.pnge.png
hello, and welcome back! (: i am interested in this this albino mudbray for the 120k credits, if possible, as well as this shiny fidough for the 80gp, please! o: thank you!!
shop update!
  • added shiny rockruff for sale
  • added shiny larvitar for sale
  • added albino rockruff for sale
  • added albino larvitar for sale
i have loads of larvitars in hidden fields so feel free to ask for a certian nature that you'd like :)
Nightingale1's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNightingale1
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Hi I was wondering if I could get 5 shiny (800gp for 5) and 5 albino larvitars (1200gp for 5) only prefrence in nature would be the sweet prefering natures if you have them and these 2 (360gp for both) for 2360gp in total https://pokefarm.com/summary/q3ykx https://pokefarm.com/summary/q3yks
made profile pic myself in mspaint Opened a Trade shop Lunar Cavern Feel Free to take a look. Got Summons, Shinies, Albinos, and Deltas for trade in it
summon_jir.png331/1000
summon_xay.png349/1000
Nightingale1 - i unfortuneately don't have enough sweet prefrence larvitars to give you all 10 that you'd like, in total i have 2 sweet shinies and 3 sweet albinos (i really thought i did have more :')) would you still like those along with some random natured ones? let me know and i'll send over them along with the tirtougas :)

Pages: 123··· 123124125126127··· 129130131

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page