PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✿ Rylee’s Radical Shop - S/A/M & more (GP BOGO)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 123124125126127128129130

Hello Rylee! I've come for a few shinies, if that's alright! Could I get; Shiny Wynaut Shiny Pinurchin Shiny Cetoddle Shiny Fidough for 320 , please? Hope I did the math right, do correct me if I did mess up the math!
'Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus'
"Wisdom cannot be granted, Arcee. It must be earned. Sometimes, at a cost." - Optimus Prime
Xygallix's AvatarXygallix
Hi, Please could I purchase the quirky shiny puppod for 250k credits? Thanks!
Check out my free fields, full of R/E/V/L and pairs! One of my friends runs a shop, go see her if you want box/shelter hunts, free egg dexing and her free fields!
Rylee's AvatarRylee
hey guys! nothing new in the shop for now, but i wanted to wish my customers a happy holiday and happy new year too! :) <3
S/A/D/Summon Shop | Adopt Shop | Journal avatar drawn by me
Hello Rylee! Mayhaps I purchase this Jolly/Sweet Pinurchin for 120, please?
Rylee's AvatarRylee
hey guys, im leaving for a vacation tonight and i'll beb back in 4 days, so im locking the thread for now so there's no confusion! see you guys in a bit :)
Rylee's AvatarRylee
howdy yall! the shop is open again, however responses to any orders may be kind of slow;; i am still not home from vacation, my flight home got delayed for two days, so i leave tomorrow night finally. i'll try to get to any orders placed from my boyfriend's computer or my phone on the plane, but it may take a bit longer than usual :') thanks for your patience!
golly's Avatargolly
hello, and welcome back! (: i am interested in this this albino mudbray for the 120k credits, if possible, as well as this shiny fidough for the 80gp, please! o: thank you!!
Rylee's AvatarRylee
shop update!
  • added shiny rockruff for sale
  • added shiny larvitar for sale
  • added albino rockruff for sale
  • added albino larvitar for sale
i have loads of larvitars in hidden fields so feel free to ask for a certian nature that you'd like :)
Nightingale1's AvatarNightingale1
Hi I was wondering if I could get 5 shiny (800gp for 5) and 5 albino larvitars (1200gp for 5) only prefrence in nature would be the sweet prefering natures if you have them and these 2 (360gp for both) for 2360gp in total https://pokefarm.com/summary/q3ykx https://pokefarm.com/summary/q3yks
made profile pic myself in mspaint Opened a Trade shop Lunar Cavern Feel Free to take a look. Got Summons, Shinies, Albinos, and Deltas for trade in it
331/1000
349/1000
Rylee's AvatarRylee
Nightingale1 - i unfortuneately don't have enough sweet prefrence larvitars to give you all 10 that you'd like, in total i have 2 sweet shinies and 3 sweet albinos (i really thought i did have more :')) would you still like those along with some random natured ones? let me know and i'll send over them along with the tirtougas :)

Pages: 123··· 123124125126127128129130

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page