PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Massclicking parties (or; how to hatch eggs fast)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 1234567

NAGIT0's AvatarNAGIT0

QUOTE originally posted by Cuteypup1000

where do i put codes in? Ive been trying to find this and the BBcode for putting a credit/coin/ZC counter in my name thing
Do you mean you’re trying to put it into your Trainer Card? As far as I know that not possible and you would have to put it into your About Me. I hope this helps somehow! :3 I’m in a browser that can’t have multiple tabs so I’m sorry if this is the wrong forum// you can put CSS into your site skin if that’s what you meant
avatar from danganronpa 2: goodbye despair
Shiny Stone

Shiny Stone

Evolution Stone

(: 0)

A bright stone that shines with a dazzling light.

Sells for 1,500

Lv. 51 — 4,461 / 9,947
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 28%
Hasty nature
rabbah's Avatarrabbah
Hello, is there a way to make the hold egg and feed berry button slightly larger than the next button? Sometimes when I'm flying through parties, I somehow keep pressing "next" before clicking any of their pokemon
Cuteypup1000's AvatarCuteypup1000
where do i put the code? Like in my trainer card? About me? Somewhere in my farm options? Or what?
Avatar made by LeViAn WoNdEr thanks dude; if you need drawings go to him he makes good stuff!
Snomflake's AvatarSnomflake

where do i put the code? Like in my trainer card? About me? Somewhere in my farm options? Or what?
you put it in the css section of a custom site skin
  • Random Stuff
  • Sprites
  • Tab 3
DemonicGiratina/lover of water types
Made By AnAbsolGhost Made By AnAbsolsGhost Made By AnAbsolsGhost
Click him?
Cuteypup1000's AvatarCuteypup1000

QUOTE originally posted by Wooper Cat

you put it in the css section of a custom site skin
ive got it put in the extra CCS in the skin editor, is this the right spot? And how do i save it?
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
You've changed how I play PFQ. Thank you! I hate party clicking on a computer and now I love it! I can finally use my Shelter Pass ★ and it not feel like a waste.
He/Him • Easily Distracted user? PM me for a free shiny Pichu F2U ICONSFREE DEX TRADES
credit
Icon by Cepheus (me) Background Made by HugaPug from Furry Amino (character mine) Shop Button by Me, edit to official Shroomish by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
MaddieMJD's AvatarMaddieMJD
This is extremely useful! This has really helped me to click faster. Thanks!
I did the math, and while I don't really know the shiny/albino odds, I will theoretically get my first melan in around 6.7 years. I can't wait for the end of 2026. My Furret pfp is a recolor of the Furret sprite in Pokémon Crystal. The original sprite was made by Game Freak, the recolor was made by me.
Nxbby's AvatarNxbby
Using this code cleared my skin, improved my grades and got me a girlfriend. Thank you for showing how to use it!
Avatar is from Your Turn To Die : Death Game By Majority Vote
Check out my shop! Just Openned!
TK-8912's AvatarTK-8912
Any idea on how to fix positioning on mobile? I love your script but everything is off center.
TK-8912 Your host with the most. Check out my new trade shop!
Gelendra's AvatarGelendra
I finally got the CSS to save (I'm not even a novice in CSS stuff lol) and thank you so much for this!! This is going to make clicking so much easier - it used to take me half an hour or more to reach level 10, let alone actually get to participate in Mass Click weekends or anything like that. And I just got a fossil to rejuvinate too! You are the BEST!
AVATAR IMAGE FROM NASA, "The Large Magellanic Cloud" Image taken by HUBBLE

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page