PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New Wishforge Notification

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 123456

Zen's AvatarZen
Bump.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Kittompera's AvatarKittompera
No support, for the same reason as evolution stone notifications. https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/5114094 Sally would be able to see you have a single relic copper, but since each badge requires it’s own then the notification that you can upgrade two badges with a relic copper, but once you upgrade one you can’t upgrade the other. (I know this has already been stated, but I know it would be extremely confusing to new users. “Why am I not able to upgrade my badge??? Sally said I have everything I need”)
Want some free art? Vist The Shokit's Sketchy Trailer! PFP by me! Get a similar one from my art shop ^-^
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn

QUOTE originally posted by Nekyasai

(I know this has already been stated, but I know it would be extremely confusing to new users. “Why am I not able to upgrade my badge??? Sally said I have everything I need”)
I find it weird for an argument since the badge already send you a notification when you don't have a relic copper. What the suggestion suggest is at least a toogle to know when you have the required relic. So you can just toggle the badge you want to focus on for your relic and tadam you don't have the problem of having one relic for one than more badge. As long as you pay attention to it. Support! When I was new, I find it confusing having a constant notification for a badge that I can't even upgrade and it's take me a while before understanding that a second "progress bar" needed to be fill up.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Zen's AvatarZen
Bump
Zen's AvatarZen
Bump
Zen's AvatarZen
Bump.
Zen's AvatarZen
Bump.
Zen's AvatarZen
Bump.
Zen's AvatarZen
Bump.
Zen's AvatarZen
Bump.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page