PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

up-vote post will show as voted, like "voted already" or "cleare

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 12

nikao's Avatarnikao
bump^^
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .
ASHleyØak12's AvatarASHleyØak12
I usally don't vote on things, but I can see how it could be a problem. support
Avatar by Artistic SansLevi’s Halloween Raffle
Free shiny/albino Pokémon for qualifying users!!!
Lv. 35 — 1,338 / 3,572
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Lv. 5 — 11 / 44
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GroundFlying
Happiness 27%
Impish nature
Aristella's AvatarAristella
Full support! Funnily enough, I just tried to upvote your original post and was shocked to find out that I already did. This is a really useful suggestion and I'm surprised to see that it hasn't been approved yet.
nikao's Avatarnikao
Thank you very much for the Support and nice words ^_^ that is funny :D it happened to me too every now and then when i try to up-vote something in the forums^^, Who knows , there are most likely more important useful suggestions who first need to be put into the game, and this is not a big suggestion, i can think that there is alway so much to do here with all the changes^^, so this still has to wait to see if people really like or need it to be approved or rejected....hopeful the first one....and one way or the other hopeful bevor 2021 ...(as this is a little stressful to always keep this up and running even when sick or away, and fear that it just will be closed down and deleted, because i missed the 8+days up push and votes may no caunt as active suggestion, even when they get new ones every now and then) ^_^ Also thank you^^, to all other who up-vote or give there vote in my poll^_^
nikao's Avatarnikao
wow great ..we got 150 total votes and 100 up-votes , thank you so much for all the support^___^
nikao's Avatarnikao
bump up of the week^_^
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Approved, Niet will look into doing this soon!
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
nikao's Avatarnikao
oh my gosh...that is...wow...aww thank you O///O ...i have to say... you nearly made me faint in a dizzy, when i did no find my suggestion anymore, when i did go looking for it and other suggestions, and then did see a moderator did write in it^////^

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page