PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Permanent Xerneas

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 123456

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
I hate the logic behind this being rejected. "Because its a battle mode" okay, so is mega evolution, castforms formes and many others stated in the main post. Why would there be a restriction on displaying a battle only variant of a pokemon on a game where you collect pokemon for aesthetic 99% of the time and not to battle unless you'rea very small population of players. Its very confusing. There is no continuity here. Its just picking and choosing arbitrary rules for what formes can be displayed via items and what cant. Especially since this is one of the most widely supported suggestions ive ever seen.
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
schleifi's Avatarschleifi
In movie lore even the argument of "Battle Mode" is disproven as Xerneas goes into active mode to grant Diancie it's Fairy Aura https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Xerneas_(M17). I list this as an additional reason for consideration that hasn't been mentioned before and also a point of thought of how it could be implemented without fighting. Additionally it's Pokedex entry from Y: "When the horns on its head shine in seven different colors, it is said to be sharing everlasting life." Source: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Xerneas_(Pok%C3%A9mon) So there are multiple instances of it being active outside of combat and multiple ways of implementing that in a creative way. The only thing one would have to consider that Xerneas is inactive most of the time. But then again that rule doesn't apply to PFQ anymore thanks to the way Mega-Pokemon are handled. One way of implementation would be - that it, when it's in your party and a different Pokemon in said party changes it's appearence (egg hatching, evolution, forme change, mega evolution [...]) - it enters active mode for a limited time. But as it is right now I can understand people that are unsatisfied with the given reasonings as to why it's not part of the side and see no satisfieing and convincing reason as to why it should be this way.
Avatar was created for me by ArtsieRosie. I paid for it and own all rights for it.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by schleifi

One way of implementation would be - that it, when it's in your party and a different Pokemon in said party changes it's appearence (egg hatching, evolution, forme change, mega evolution [...]) - it enters active mode for a limited time.
Not a terrible idea, although a little over-complicated. It may be a possibility to have Xerneas adopt its Active Mode when it is in your Party, and normal mode when it is in a Field. I will consider this possibility, and revisit this suggestion later.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by schleifi

One way of implementation would be - that it, when it's in your party and a different Pokemon in said party changes it's appearence (egg hatching, evolution, forme change, mega evolution [...]) - it enters active mode for a limited time.
Not a terrible idea, although a little over-complicated. It may be a possibility to have Xerneas adopt its Active Mode when it is in your Party, and normal mode when it is in a Field. I will consider this possibility, and revisit this suggestion later.
Thank you for reconsidering it means a lot to me and probable a lot people love xerneas's active and non active form. I like that idea it being active in the party and not active in the field that would be really neat if you do imply that to the site.
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I still dont like the idea to have it active only on the party and don't understand the reason. As far as I know, trimmed furfrou stay trimmed even in the fields. Minior doesn't change form in the dojo, castform keep the form it want with just holding an object. So why Xerneas cannot have a way to keep its active form? If people wanted a special sprite that we see only in battle, we would have request for darmatian, minior, mimikyu, etc.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
As mentioned above, Xerneas will now adopt its Active Mode when in the owner's Party, as well as when used in battle.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page