PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Permanent Xerneas

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 123456

Anom's AvatarAnom
Hello, I'm making a suggestion regarding Xerneas's other forme. While the last suggestion I made involved implementing it into PFQ, I'm now suggesting a way to keep a permanent sprite of it. I find it rather ridiculous that Xerneas is the only Pokémon with another variation that can't be kept and shown in one's fields. I'm sure many people would like to show it off, especially the SHINYs and ALBINOs, and find it unfair that this is the only one they can't. A simple way to do this would probably be to have it hold a Life Antler, as it's description says it gives off life. The current method doesn't have to be removed, and the forme doesn't have to be a requirement in the PokéDex.
Before you post, here are some counter-arguments:
  1. Xerneas's other forme is purely aesthetic, and not needed.
    • Many other species are have purely aesthetic formes and yet here they are.
      • Examples: Shellos, Basculin, Deerling, Keldeo, Vivillon, Furfrou. The biggest known one is the Flabébé line, which had formes added by the site itself.
  2. Xerneas's other forme is battle-only, and can't be kept outside it.
    • Many other species have battle only formes but they can be kept permanent with items.
      • Examples:
        • Castform
          Hail, Rain, Sunshine Formes
          : Weather in battle, now holds Jewels
        • Groudon/Kyogre
          Primal Forme
          : During battle only, now keeps forme at all times
        • Cherrim
          Sunshine Forme
          : Weather in battle, now holds Sun Jewel
        • Shaymin
          Sky Forme
          : In party during daytime only, now universal
        • Darminitan
          Zen Mode
          : Low HP in battle, now holds Bindi
        • Meloetta
          Pirouette Forme
          : Relic Song during battle, now uses Summon Item
        • Aegislash
          Shield Forme
          : Offensive moves during battle, now holds King's Shield
        • Zygarde
          100% Complete Forme
          : Low HP in battle, now stays permanent at 100% cells, even when a 50% Zygarde with all cells can switch between 50% and 10% freely
        • Wishiwashi
          School Forme
          : Level 20 in battle, now holds Glimmering Scale
        • Minior
          Core Forme
          : Low HP in battle, now holds X-Ray Specs
        • Necrozma
          Ultra Necrozma
          : Only activated during Z-Move once per battle, now stays permanent with Z-Crystal
  3. "We can not break canon."
    • PFQ has already done that.
      • Examples:
        • The above point No. 2, where forme mechanics are changed.
        • The Mega Evolution mechanic, where they aren't activated during battle and are kept permanent, even with ones like Glalie and Scizor
          With Mega Dex entries added in Gen 7, Glalie has a broken jaw and can't eat, and Scizor's body melts with prolonged exposure.
        • PFQ's many variants technically count as broken cannon as there are quite a few unofficial variations
          Examples being Mega Qs, Variants like Blue Moon Slugma, and formes such as Primal Dialga/Palkia Q and Pointe Oricorio.
          , including ones involving other works of fiction that are not confirmed for the Pokémon universe. The adding of more colours for the Flabébé line also counts
          As nonsensical as it is, and as much as I dislike them, please avoid focusing on that in this thread.
  4. "The difference is that the others are Formes while Xerneas is a unique Mode."
    • Mode is just another word for forme. Xerneas's other variation is another forme. Darmanitan also has a mode (Zen Mode). I find this particuliar argument to be especially flawed.

Please take this suggestion into serious consideration, although feedback is welcome. Thank you for your time.
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
support there was a suggestion a while ago thats the same thing as this one but it got rejected, ill have to find it and link it hereas its got a few more points on both sides. though i would like for it to be able to stay in its other form in some way, preferably holding its summon item as that would make sense because a few others are like that.
EDIT: i found just this one, not much on it though. there might be another one so ill look xerneas forme change
EDIT2: changed to support as the other suggestion doesnt have that many points/info and such

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.
MariNee's AvatarMariNee
Support! I love different forms, and Active Xerneas is one of my favorites. Also, the sprites for it already exist; I don't know coding, but I believe all they have to do is change how the form is changed.
Vriska Serk8's AvatarVriska Serk8
I’d support, but not permanent. Kinda like how Giratina can swap formes freely with the summon, that idea with Xerneas would be cool
lmao im gay
Anom's AvatarAnom

QUOTE originally posted by Vriska Serk8

I’d support, but not permanent. Kinda like how Giratina can swap formes freely with the summon, that idea with Xerneas would be cool
By permanent, I mean a way to keep the sprite the way it is, not have it be that way then no change. I'm looking for a way to swap formes.
Zen's AvatarZen
Perhaps a forme change item? It could be the Harmony Scarf from Super Mystery Dungeons, since in the story they're made from the Tree of Life and Xerneas is the Tree of Life. :o
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
C10H12N2O's AvatarC10H12N2O
Support! So much support! All the other pokemon have forme-change items, why not Xerneas? Why stick to canon with this one pokemon and not all the others?
Adorable avatar by Quartz
Support! If Pokemon like Melotta can be seen with battle-forms outside of battle, then why shouldn't Xerneas?
Please give my children love uwu
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
D.MC's AvatarD.MC

QUOTE originally posted by Sapphirevixen

i only found one that was rejected, honestly didnt know that it was rejected more than one time

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page