PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Beep Boop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 4243444546··· 505152

pheaux's Avatarpheaux
me seeing any new message in the pfq chat:
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
she....
pheaux's Avatarpheaux

@shelter team whats your secret to hatching small pumpkaboos

pheaux's Avatarpheaux
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Alright everyone. Time to go ham on clicks and shelter adoptions so we can get the coveted Niet/Shazi/Sei day.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
*makes one change to site skin*
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
I've been slowly converting everything to mega man and I finally finished the bonus counters today
all the portraits come from the mega man battle network games
I would've done regular robot master portraits instead of navis but the ones I want to use are too small. There's no particular reason for each navi having that counter, other than starman=star=shiny; I just chose the navis I thought look the best rip fireman.exe your portraits are all awful Hoping we get rav tomorrow because heatman.exe has the absolute best expression:
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
how do you make a bug and then only give it four legs its legs are so chunky im dying bro like its not even the lack of legs i find absurd. its the fact that the new line is literally just a bunch of bugs! not a bug pokemon, just straight up awkwardly made sprites of bugs with a set of legs removed. theres no schtick here! nothing to make them stand out! theres no cute stylization to let them fit into the pokemon world! its just "heres an aphid. heres a ladybug. heres a mantis. enjoy" ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
gonna be sad forever because I dreamed that I hatched triplet melans; a reuniclus in a 2.7k chain (NOT solosis. reuniclus came straight from the egg) + random chance deoxys and jirachi.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
5th wishalloy done! Shout out to everyone who sold/swapped/gifted me gems Now these special tyrogue can actually do something useful

Pages: 123··· 4243444546··· 505152

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page