PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Beep Boop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1112131415··· 505152

pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Hey go here for the new genderless breeding table.
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Here is a newer version! This updated table is neater and has better percentages. Here's a similar table as above but for ditto with single gender pokemon w/o a counterpart (tauros/miltank aren't included, for example). Taken just from my own testing, so a lot of data is missing. :( Feel free to PM me if you have higher %s than what I have listed for a pokemon.
Max Pair %
Pokemon w/ Ditto
67%
Throh
68%
Tyrogue
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Hitmontop
68%
Sawk
70%
Jynx
71%
Petilil
Lilligant
73%
Bounsweet
Steenee
Tsareena
Flabebe
Floette
Florges
Kangaskhan
Mega Kangaskhan
77%
Chansey
Blissey
Here's another table for single gender pokemon and higher %s with non-Ditto pokemon. Again, feel free to PM if you have data to add.
Pokemon
% and Partner
Bounsweet
Steenee
Tsareena
85%
Bellsprout
Petilil
Lilligant
85%
Maractus
Morelull
Flabebe
Floette
Florges
77%
Slurpuff
76%
Dedenne
Jynx
85%
Hypno
Tyrogue
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Hitmontop
84%
Croagunk
Toxicroak
Sawk
84%
Croagunk
83%
Hawlucha
Throh
84%
Croagunk
Chansey
Blissey
80%
Aromatisse
75%
Slurpuff
72%
Pachirisu
Kangaskhan
Mega Kangaskhan
74%
Abomasnow
76%
Nidoking
77%
Totem Marowak
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
x
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Alright so I saw Ant-Man and the Wasp

Spoilers!

just some of my thoughts

I think it was... okay. It was worse than the first one. It felt kind of rushed? Like they were trying to get it released to match the mcu timeline, and sacrificed quality for meeting the deadline. The main problems in it imo were 1) too many dang characters/storylines and 2) lack of balance in tone. I'm just,, going to ramble a bit about it and how I think it could maybe be improved. For problem 1, I feel like a lot of the side stories and characters should've just been scrapped. Instead of having the FBI characters be involved, the story should've begun with Scott's end of his house arrest with the beginning scene being his ankle monitor being removed. Then, that day, Hope and Hank appear at his house and want him to join because they think his being in the quantum realm might give insight on getting back Janet (getting rid of the "Janet possesses Scott" thing because that was just... dumb lol). Scott agrees because he feels bad about lying to them or whatever. Sonny or whoever should just. have never been in the movie. He was so unnecessary. X-con I think was okay, but maybe shouldn't have been so much comic relief. It would've been nice to see them be more supportive of Scott? Like have them be more obviously involved in his family life (we only saw a small bit of this with Luis at Scott's house, and the hello kitty pez Luis got from Scott's daughter). Having a bit more of a serious side to them and to Scott would be cool to see,, Wrt Ava and Bill, I think that Bill should've played a larger role rather than being the weirdly passive "hi im a plot point" character and Ava shouldn't have been the main antagonist, but instead been a sort of pawn for Bill. It would've been interesting to see a more manipulative Bill who used Ava and sort of brainwashed her into blaming Hank for everything (because why wasn't she mad at SHIELD for using her and not helping her) because he wanted to get revenge, and never actually intended to help Ava. So for me, the story would've been: 1. Hope and Hank need Scott's help to locate Janet (because quantum something) 2. Ghost interferes, believing she needs Hank's lab 3. Scott, Hope, and Hank request Bill's help, who sets them up to get trapped 4. Ghost is revealed as Ava, and her back story is revealed 5. Scott, Hope, and Hank escape, Bill gets Ava to go kidnap Cassie (showing to the audience that Bill is manipulating Ava) 6. Hank and Hope are preparing to go quantum when Scott gets word of Cassie's kidnapping through X-con 7. Hope and X-Con help Scott save Cassie, while Hank goes to save Janet 8. Big fight w Hope and Scott v Ava, Bill goes to sabotage Hank 9. Hope and Scott find out about Ava's deteriorating condition, and Hope is like "oh I can fix that at the lab" so Ava joins them 10. At the lab, Hope, Scott, and Ava find Bill about to destroy Hank's research and kill Hank and Janet 11. Ava is mad bc she realizes Bill was manipulating her and beats him up, Hope ensures Hank's and Janet's return 12. Hank and Janet return, Janet heals Ava (like the big deus ex machina she is), and Bill is arrested 13. Then the ending scene wah wah I don't know anything about the comics, so like. the character's may be wrong but I just thought it was so boring how there was absolutely 0 tension and how shallow the characters were? There was very little motivation behind the characters, especially with Ava, who could've been sympathetic but was instead written as a stereotypical villain rip. That kind of leads me into problem #2, with the lack of tone balancing. The movie never really got into serious ideas; about the most serious it got with actual tension was with Scott falling asleep in the water, but even then it was quickly resolved and mostly for laughs. I think for a movie's funny moments to shine, there needs to be contrast with serious moments that give tension. And I think for there to be real tension, the characters need to actually try their hardest to succeed but still have a chance of failure by forces outside their control. A timer doesn't really mean anything when the characters can spend a few seconds staring at each other. So even though, yeah, it's a superhero movie, they'll succeed, there can still be some doubt, y'know? I feel like if the movie had brought in some serious topics, the funnier moments could've stood out and made the movie more memorable. Going off the plot I added, I think exploring the idea behind Ava being a victim to manipulation (of both Bill and SHIELD) would give her "villainous" character a sympathetic side that would make her redemption more satisfying. I didn't find her redemption in the movie satisfying at all because her character was so one-sided (and tbh same thing for Hank. He was such a jerk in the first and this movie, that him being a good guy seemed unbelievable. Maybe if he had regret for past actions, it would make him someone to root for). I also wish the movie had explored more of the side effects of transforming in size. Like yeah, Scott got sleepy for a few minutes, but then he was fine almost immediately afterward? Despite having said he slept for 3 days straight after the Germany battle?? Maybe if it had an actual effect on the story or characters it would've been believable. I can't even talk about the Hope/Scott romance. I hate it so much. Hope is such a poorly used character, I wish she was actually written well and didn't have her opinions and feelings slingshot around so much marvel does this so often with their characters I hate it Going along with my plot, I just think exploring the ideas with manipulation and the affects of the quantum realm would've been amazing. It also would've been cool to follow the first movie and look at the ideas of revenge vs forgiveness with Bill vs Hank and all that. Anyways I think I'm done rambling? I doubt my ideas are super fantastic, but sometimes it's therapeutic to think about ways to improve something. I like Ant-man as a character, and Paul Rudd is a fun actor, so I find it a bit sad that the movie seemed so underdeveloped. Plus, I want to see more conversation in movies about more serious ideas (like how infinity war had the ideas of extreme individualism vs extreme collectivism). ¯|_(ツ)_/¯
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Ended my snover hunt at 1,280. Got 22 shiny and 3 albino, but I did go over 500 eggs w/o HM so the stats aren't too important. Beginning Magnemite hunt. c:
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
oh
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricSteel
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
So! Update on Magnemite hunt and elaboration on previous post. Hatched 323 magnemite total thanks to x2.5 Niet and x2.4 Shazi; no albinos, 5 shinies, 1 melan. c: Maybe for future use: 304 from shelter, 12 from daycare, 3 from lab (!), 4 from supplier Here are the shiny lads, since I already posted Melon Orb tm
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Separate post for the event!

Spoilers!

Halloween Spoilers Incoming

The event was super fun!! I honestly really enjoyed not having timed events (like growing berries or scours) because I could kind of go at my own pace. Plus it makes it way easier to resist spoilers when I know I'm close to the end. The storyline was cute and I adore the CS! Art team did a good job. :) I like the minigame a lot! I was fond of eggsweeper and the kinaster game because they were logic based, and this one's definitely a challenge. cx It's fun though, once I got used to the rules and how it works. Thanks to the gem requirements I got some extra spending cash~ And now I can grind ghost gems for my future rotom hunt (assuming I don't sell more than I make). I need 500 to Titanium, and so far I've been making 4-5 gems each game, so in a hundred games I'll be there? ¯|_(ツ)_/¯ We'll see. It's nice that the game can refund you for the gems you spent lol.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
I'll post hunt updates near to reset (even though 2 pkrs ran me out of adopts) but before I forget: x9 for all 4 ghosts w 7 beams. How many beams does it take to get 10 gems???
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Magnemite hunt now at 456. Sei's at 17% but I only got 1 shiny. I've done better, but also done worse lol. Got pkrs 3 times today! The first was before the tourney, the second ran me out of shelter adopts, and the third was about an hour ago. c: I used the lab to hatch some bug types for the v~wave tourney and got this wonderful albie gal! I love leavanny <3 I'm planning to hunt it eventually, so I'm glad I have this gal to keep in my party when I do hunt Sewaddle. c:
Tomorrow is steel v~wave, so I'm hoping I can max out my shelter adopts again! I'm making good progress I think.

Pages: 123··· 1112131415··· 505152

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page