PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Beep Boop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 505152

pheaux's Avatarpheaux
a good boy a lovely boy I was playing overwatch and getting somewhat frustrated because I couldn't just play and enjoy myself, but once I got off and hatched my party, this lad appeared <3 I'm definitely hunting Spinarak in the future.
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
got a shiny new trainer card
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
uhhh nothing much to post, hatched some tourney albinos, got top 100 in all the new tourneys, just wanted to document my stupidity: broke a 2000+ nincada chain to try and hunt the spider exclusive, despite having Not Much gp, but you know, life is short so whatever. I didn't track exact stats but I had 44s / 10+?a / 0m with around 2000 eggs. a few hundred were with a shiny charm and sei. I'm just not cut out for melan hunting me thinks. I'm too impulsive and indecisive. At least this decided for me whether or not I was going to actually hunt for the type race or just hatch random eggs for points lol.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
x
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Saw some people didn't know how to get the image of a delta pokemon without the delta glow, so uh. here we go. I'm gonna use this gal as an example: 1. Get the image url of your delta pokemon. I usually right click the pokemon and choose "View Background Image" (and then removing the t=*numbers* portion from the url), but I'm on Firefox and I don't know how this works on other browsers or on mobile. Here's another way, by Rokon. Here, the image url is https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/_individuals/V/B/c/r/v/delta-9-7-n.png 2. Delete "_individuals/*/*/*/*/delta-" from the url (The * are in place of whatever characters are there instead) Now the url is https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/9-7-n.png But it only gives us a broken image. :( 3. Replace the dashes (-) in between the single characters with forward slashes (/) The url is now https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/9/7/n.png And I have a regular honedge picture! :)
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
x
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
uh wow I haven't actually updated anything here in a while. My maravol hunt went until 170 something eggs, got 4 shinies, no albinos. The hunt went during type race I believe so all my albino luck went to fire type eggs of course. I think after maravol I hunted some of the suggested hunts?? I dont remember if I posted that here, but I asked (on my trainer card) for people to suggest me hunts a LONG while ago (the suggestors would get a free shiny from the hunt). Delibird, Stantler, sentret were ones I completed almost immediately, but then I had yamask, murkrow, skorupi, and tirtouga, so I did those. Yamask was fun because I kept going until I had a full line of shinies and albinos, I didn't get any extra murkrow, got several shiny skorupi and one albino, and I didn't do the tirtouga hunt because I already did it a while ago and didn't want a repeat. I also hatched an albino Wagell at some point! I've been hatching random exclusives in between hunts to hopefully get some specials <3 I've been hunting for electric gems on ravyne days, and I've gotten to adamantium on my electric badge. Currently in the process of upgrading to nintendium, just need 200+ more evos :( Went back to potd hunts. Two days ago was clamperl (i think???) and I got 5 shinies and an albino. Got my sister to help me evolve two into huntail and gorebyss, and then gave her one of the extras as a thank you (along with two normal gorebyss and huntail). No idea what to evolve the albino into, since the wiki just got moved to a new server and pictures arent showing Today's x3 ravyne and x2.2 shazi (ravyne was earned, shazi is mcw/fabfri), so I'm hunting pichu. Up to 104 with no shinies.
I really should update the first post. I've been arceus for over a month now lol and my special dex has definitely expanded. I should rethink my hunt plans too rip. I probably wont hunt komala because I'll want to hoard all of them, and I just dont know about xurkitree. I DO want to hunt xurkitree, but saving up so many credits is daunting. maybe I'll do it by accident, who knows. With the new mythical pokemon though (*spoilers for name*)
Meltan
, I might want to hunt it?? I'll save up until it comes to pokefarm and see. I also want to hunt petripeep for a full line(s) of shinies/albinos, so I'm saving up gp for that next tourney season.
Things to add:
  • Hunt plans for electric badge and beyond
  • special deltas I want

Heck i'll add the list of special deltas I know I want:
  • Shiny/Albino eeveelutions with matching auras
  • DEFINITELY a shiny psychic/fairy mega vaporeon
  • Ghost/Poison shiny Gorebyss, some matching delta shiny Huntail
  • maybe albino deltas of clamperl line too??
to be updated
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
x
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Bought this gal for 200k credits. She's beautiful and I love her. The sprites for helioptile and regular heliolisk got updated, and I miss the old ones already. :( The helioptile now looks much closer to the 3d sprites and don't really have the same charm as the previous more pokemon-esque sprite. Heliolisk lost its open frill. :C It looked so dorky before, and I loved that. So far I've gotten one albino out of 117 eggs in Helioptile hunt. I delta'd three eggs and got water, fairy, and dark (v-wave is fairy), and hopefully they'll sell quickly. Decided on snover for type race. I got a 99 pair now, so yay! My Uber is going to end in 2 days and Hypermode in 4. I'm thinking I'll wait to renew them until Type race actually starts. The exp boost from HM will be helpful then, and hopefully by that point I'll have gotten a significant amount of eggs into the snover hunt. Type race starts on the 14, so I'll have about 2 weeks to build up the chain. Maybe I'll renew early if I reach 1000+ chain before TR.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
x

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 505152

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page