PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Beep Boop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Beep Boop >

pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
uh wow I haven't actually updated anything here in a while. My maravol hunt went until 170 something eggs, got 4 shinies, no albinos. The hunt went during type race I believe so all my albino luck went to fire type eggs of course. I think after maravol I hunted some of the suggested hunts?? I dont remember if I posted that here, but I asked (on my trainer card) for people to suggest me hunts a LONG while ago (the suggestors would get a free shiny from the hunt). Delibird, Stantler, sentret were ones I completed almost immediately, but then I had yamask, murkrow, skorupi, and tirtouga, so I did those. Yamask was fun because I kept going until I had a full line of shinies and albinos, I didn't get any extra murkrow, got several shiny skorupi and one albino, and I didn't do the tirtouga hunt because I already did it a while ago and didn't want a repeat. I also hatched an albino Wagell at some point! I've been hatching random exclusives in between hunts to hopefully get some specials <3 I've been hunting for electric gems on ravyne days, and I've gotten to adamantium on my electric badge. Currently in the process of upgrading to nintendium, just need 200+ more evos :( Went back to potd hunts. Two days ago was clamperl (i think???) and I got 5 shinies and an albino. Got my sister to help me evolve two into huntail and gorebyss, and then gave her one of the extras as a thank you (along with two normal gorebyss and huntail). No idea what to evolve the albino into, since the wiki just got moved to a new server and pictures arent showing Today's x3 ravyne and x2.2 shazi (ravyne was earned, shazi is mcw/fabfri), so I'm hunting pichu. Up to 104 with no shinies.
I really should update the first post. I've been arceus for over a month now lol and my special dex has definitely expanded. I should rethink my hunt plans too rip. I probably wont hunt komala because I'll want to hoard all of them, and I just dont know about xurkitree. I DO want to hunt xurkitree, but saving up so many credits is daunting. maybe I'll do it by accident, who knows. With the new mythical pokemon though (*spoilers for name*)
Meltan
, I might want to hunt it?? I'll save up until it comes to pokefarm and see. I also want to hunt petripeep for a full line(s) of shinies/albinos, so I'm saving up gp for that next tourney season.
Things to add:
  • Hunt plans for electric badge and beyond
  • special deltas I want

Heck i'll add the list of special deltas I know I want:
  • Shiny/Albino eeveelutions with matching auras
  • DEFINITELY a shiny psychic/fairy mega vaporeon
  • Ghost/Poison shiny Gorebyss, some matching delta shiny Huntail
  • maybe albino deltas of clamperl line too??
to be updated
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(item.png: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page