PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Beep Boop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123456··· 505152

pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
Hi, I totally didn't hatch 3 shinies during Pokerus and then promptly lose them all in my fields
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(item.png: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
x
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
I just saw that Breloom has a mega evolution q I've probably looked at the mega qs once this whole time shhh and I honestly love it. Guess I'm adding shroomish to my list of melans to hunt.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
im gonna cryyyyy look at my beautiful babbyyyyyyyyy ;; potd tourneys are officially redeemed thank you sally. Me, literally a minute before hatching the party: Please sally I will be happy with just an albie Sally: Don't worry I gotchu sdjf?????? I have to keep looking back to make sure I'm not imagining that black star omg ;;
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
Before I forget again Two shinies for Wurmple day. Luckily they evolved into the seperate lines. :3 Nothing for Whismur day. :( But Sally made it up to me with four Tynamo shinies (including my melan boi) all under 100 eggs Still no albie tho. :? And I wanted a water boi but got a ghost instead I still love him tho
Found out I'm on Team Rock for June type race. ,':) I'm hunting Lileep for sure. 8.pngy.png
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
Obligatory Tourney Specials Post I should have plenty of points to stay in the top 100 for the last 6 hours of the tourney so I'm just going to start my mawile hunt. Though if I see any vanillite eggs in the lab I'll pick them up. I'm going for two shiny mawiles and two albino mawiles, so I can have the full line. If the next tourney is something I can do while on a hunt (aka no more potd or v-wave hatching) then I'll continue my mawile hunt until type race probably.
For future reference, here's the code for editing the pkmnpanel bbcode (copied and pasted from my melan tynamo signature)

@LiteY:#efefb6; @Ocean:#020223; .party>div {background-color: black; box-shadow:0px 0px 11px 2px @LiteY;color:@LiteY; >.pkmn:before {background-color: @Ocean; border: 2px dashed @LiteY;} >a:link, a:visited {color:@LiteY;} >.expbar {background-color:@Ocean;color:@LiteY;border:1px solid @LiteY; >div {background-color:inherit; border:none;}} >.action>.berrybuttons { >a {background-color:@LiteY;} >.tooltip_trigger::after {display:none;} >.tooltip_content {background-color:@Ocean;color:@LiteY;border:1px solid @LiteY}}}
What it looks like:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
BBcode/CSS Useful links
Legibility Guidelines ActiveInactive (as far as I know)

Codes I use

• Misc/Notes
  • Hideboxes/Accordions
  • Progress Bars
  • Pkmnpanels
  • Tooltips
  • [hr] (no closing tag) creates this:

• border takes the form of : size of border | decoration of border (solid|dashed|dotted) | color of border
  • box-shadow needs to be taken out of pretty much everything. It defaults to being active.
  • [nobbcode] prevents bbcode from being active.
  • @word at the beginning of the style tag can be used to set up a default setting. For example, @Ocean:#0000ff; will let you use @Ocean instead of typing #0000ff for every place you want it. This can also be used with sizes and such. Useful for keeping organized.
  • There are three ways of writing colors: hex code, rgba, css color. Hexcodes start with # and have 6 numbers/letters that represent a color. RGBA is written rgba(*red value*,*green value*,*blue value*,*opacity*). CSS colors are what I use in this post and are just the color names (like white or black). All three methods are connected and "translators" between them can be found all over the internet.

example

.panel { box-shadow:none; /*Prevents that ugly default green glow*/ &>h3 {background-color:white; /*background of the banner to open box*/ border:2px dashed black;} /*border of the banner*/ svg {display:none;} /*Prevents the arrow from appearing*/ a {color:darkblue;} /*the actually text of the banner*/ a:hover {color:blue;} /*when you hover over the banner text*/ &>div {color:black;background-color:azure;} /*what's inside the box*/ }

Also applies to accordions

Hideboxes/Accordions inside will take the same code unless you specify something separate

Same thing c:

Just be careful how the boxes interact, like with that funky double border above. That can be fixed by setting border-top on this tab to "none" or setting border-bottom on the first tab to "none".
Example
.expbar { background-color: black; /*Background of the "empty" bar*/ color: white; /*text color*/ border: 1px solid White; /*the border of the whole bar. Does not include the "filled" portion of the bar*/ &>div {background-color:grey;border-right-color: white;} /*the filled part of the bar. There is only a border-right. Using just border will make it look weird if the whole bar still has the border.*/ }
Perfect Pecha Berry

Perfect Pecha Berry

Consumable

An extra-large, extra-juicy Pecha Berry, bursting with sweet flavour. Boosts Affection of Pokémon who like the taste.

Sells for 300

Lv. 100 — +1,872,058
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Rash nature
.party>div {background-color: pink; /*background of the whole box*/ box-shadow:none;color:purple;border-color:purple; >.pkmn:before {background-color: lavenderblush; /*the circle color*/ border: 2px dashed purple;} /*the border of the circle*/ >a:link, a:visited {color:purple;} /*links, namely the name. if you want it to look different after you click the link separate the a:visited variable*/ >.expbar {background-color:lavenderblush;color:purple;border:1px solid purple; /*same thing as a progress bar. be careful when setting full template settings for progress bars*/ >div {background-color:pink; border:none;}} >.action>.berrybuttons { >.tooltip_content {background-color:pink;color:purple;border:1px solid purple;}} /*tooltip for the berries*/
This is the span.bbcode_tooltip!
This is the tooltip_content!
.tooltip_content {background-color: white; color:black; border-color:black;} span.bbcode_tooltip { color:white;background-color:black; /*Remember to set both the background and text color!*/ border-bottom: 1px dashed white;}
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
x
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
First day of mawile hunt going well B)
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
grandmaster.pngs.png
She's here!! My first Albino Mega!! Customized because I love her so much.
Big Pearl

Big Pearl

Treasure

A lovely large pearl that would sell at a high price.

Sells for 3,750

Lv. 100 — +1,543,540
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
SteelFairy
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
List of my firsts so I don't forget: Mega: Mightyena or Arcanine ? Shiny: Vulpix Shiny Mega: Ninetales Q Albino: Komala Albino Mega: Mawile Albino Legendary: Giratina

Pages: 123456··· 505152

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page