PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sandslash666's Trade Shop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 1103110411051106

Bondsmith's AvatarBondsmith
Hi, can I get two shiny and two albino korokus please? :)
Sandslash666's AvatarSandslash666
@Bondsmith:- certianly, what would your offer be for them?

Things I'm collecting

All of the regi Summon items except steel(not enough space here to show the progress bars check my about me for them :3 )
× 20 /500
looking for Maravol Patterns check out the Maravol Breeders Directory Avartar done by continue
Bondsmith's AvatarBondsmith
I was thinking the prices you had in their names? So if that's 300 gp per albino and 250 gp per shiny, that would be 1.1k GP total if I did my math right :) I hope that's acceptable
@Bondsmith:- yup sounds good to me I wanst sure if you were doing mixed currency or paying in zc/credits so wanted to double check :3 Ill send a trade and 3 gifts now thank you <3
bump 2 days at 850 with koroku was hoping to get one but it is what it is ill see if tomorrow is any better before the new drop as we do have the new drop tomorrow does mean my summon section may have some summons be added to it but itll most likely wont be til after work im thinking of either hunting shuckle or mantyke after koroku just to have an easy hunt before diving into my exclussive project :P
Aurora6's AvatarAurora6
3 dragon statues, 6 ice statues, 3 shaderoot carrots, 4 radiant petals, and 12 white belts for 3 jade orbs, 3 beast balls, 2 azure flutes, and 7 gracidea seeds?
@Aurora6:- that all seems good to me ill send some trades over now <3 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ not too sure whats going on with the daycare thing so going to keep gems locked till the update post is made and i can figure out whats going on xD also if anyone knows if getting the closed new purple guy is a form change or not please let me know cause i cant figure it out xD
Hamez's AvatarHamez
hello! Can I buy your ku idols for 20zc each please?
Electric-Type Tiny Icon made by Juku
Team Gigavolt Havoc — 336 points
Electric-Type Tiny Icon made by Juku
For more odds and ends, Visit The Hamez-ing Emporium! Avatar made by NinjaAnne — Buying for 20zc! 45/500
@Hamez:- for all 8 thatll be 160zc ill send a trade and gift now thank you <3
Sari's AvatarSari
Hi Sandy :3 Trying to do this summon swap, tell me if I mess up :D 4 ice statue + 1 radiant petal for 5 fire fangs 2 radiant petal + 10 white belts for 4 eclipse flutes Also I got more belts in case you got fire feathers x3
🐾 Collecting female Pokemon who like to eat sweet berries :3 Loving 🔥 Pokemon <3 Buying: for 15zc/each for 20zc/each for 20zc/each It's fine to just send a trade :)

Pages: 123··· 1103110411051106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page