PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sandslash666's Trade Shop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 110211031104

Sandslash666's AvatarSandslash666
Hello I am currently: Open <3
Welcome to Sandslash666's Trade Shop, you can call me Sandy :3. I hope you find something that interests you from the many services that I provide <3 Shop Guide 1st Post:- Rules/Shiny Hunting Info 2nd Post:- Custom/Requested Hunts 3rd post:- Shiny/Albino Pokemon UFT 4th Post:- Summons, ZC and Items UFT ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules

1:-Follow PFQ rules 2:-Be polite 3:-Make all offers Clear 4:-Subscribe I will NOT chase after you to let you know I have your shiny I will always post in thread if I have your shiny or not so please subscribe to keep updated 5:-Don't Spam please 6:-No Chat-speak please 7:-My hunts will take me however long they take me to do, so do not try and rush me to get to your shiny or to your hunt otherwise I will remove you for being rude to me :3 8:-Offer only what you have got,this is apart of site rules 9:-Do not send pre-payment this is against site rules :3 10:-My summons have their own section so please read it carefully 11:-My dex trades are still avalible just send me a message about what pokemon you want the dex's of 12:-Happy to hunt nature specfics depending on the gender/type of hunt it may cost slightly extra 13:-I will do a hunt till i either complete the amount of specials wanted from that hunt or till i get bored of it (usually take me about 1-2k) 14:-I am happy to do any sort of requested hunts just as long as it is not an a legendary Poke, I am happy to hunt for your request otherwise :3 Not Really a Rule but I have Hypermode until i decide to stop buying new ones as i dont plan to go without hm while im on here xP I also use shiny Charms with my hunts as well as any ubecharms I can get my hands on and my albino radar is normally on full :3 Also I exp lock any shines for trade asap so when they are traded to you, you will have to change that if you wish for them to gain levels :3
Shiny Hunting

What I am Interested in for my hunts

I am Looking For * Dragon Statue, Ice Statue, Shaderoot Carrot, Radient Petal and White Belts *Lucky seals (will need a box per lucky seal) *Zophan Canisters *GoldPoke *Ubercharms *Boxes *Summons though I'm mainly looking for Ice Statues * Large Gems *Credits *Day Care Passes (I don't mind if you want to negotiate a spot on a hunt or offer a mix of the above :3 however please keep in mind the site rule about only offering what you have on you and not offer something that you will/may be getting via another trade thank you <3) I am NOT Looking For *Shiny dex entries or Shiny Pokemon themselves unless I state that im after a certain shiny *Megastones *Form Changers *Normal Pokemon (entries or actual normal pokemon as an offer)

Current Hunt List

Currently hunting Eevee (updated 17th March 24)

Future Hunts

Eevee CLOSED
Hunting For:Quanity:Offer: offer paid:
1. Me * x7 M * mine * waiting *

list of other event hunts to do inbetween other hunts

melan Halloween PurrloinCLOSED
1. - 2. 3. 4. 5. 6- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FrosdourCLOSED
Flying PichuCLOSED
Apocalyptic GrowlitheCLOSED
Apocalyptic PoochyenaCLOSED
Furute hunts with no tables (will add the tables as previous ones get done/ when i feel like it

Hunts that have meaning to me, no need to look

The following will be done in and out of other ones :P Also this is more for my benefit than for you guys ^.^; Akatsuki Sasori- Skorupi- DONE Deidara- Deino Hidan- Albino Minccino Kakuzu- Inkay Itachi- mega zorark Kisame- Carvanha Zetsu- Carnivine-DONE Tobi- ?????? Konan- Swablu Pein- houndour Naruto Bunch (that I like) Naruto- Vulpix-DONE Kyuubi- Ninetales-DONE Sasuke-Zorua Garra- Sandshrew Shukaku- Sandslash Rock Lee- Hitmonlee xP Kakashi- Poochyena Kiba- Growlieth Akamaru- Growlieth Neji- Natu Hinata- Ducklett Tenten- Mienfoo Shino- Nincada Choji- Munchlax shikamaru- Slakoth Ino- Albino Gothorita Sakura- albino Tsareena other 2 Orochimaru- Serviper Kabuto- Kabuto (of course xP)- DONE
i have a lot of planned hunts to do but happy to work around em for custom hunts :3

Past Hunts

Other Shops to Visit

Things I'm collecting

All of the regi Summon items except steel(not enough space here to show the progress bars check my about me for them :3 )
× 13 /500
looking for Maravol Patterns check out the Maravol Breeders Directory Avartar done by continue
REQUESTED/CUSTOM HUNTS CLOSED
I am willing to do any hunt for you, the hidebox below will explain my pricing Patterns:- Vivillion= High plains Maravol= Prism

RULES

A couple rules to get started x3 *PFQ Rules apply to this section too if you havnt done so please go read them all this includes the trade rules. *If you ask for me to do a hunt please have the payment already at the time of asking so that when i get to your hunt and get your poke you can just throw the payment at me if you have a hard time of keeping a certain amount of currency seperate from being spent put it in the moneysafe if you can its what its their to do. (this is technically rule 2 in trade rules if that will be able to explain it better then me) *Once i have agreed to do a hunt for you and have added you to my slots please try not to back out of it espically if its a hunt ive had to go and find a pair for as it will have wasted my time thank you. *I use every boost that i can when i do hunting however RNG is a big factor too and it may take me a while to get your order done please have patience I will try and get to your order as soon as Sally will let me. *I will only give you 1 week to collect the special i hatch for you otherwise im putting it uft if you cant make it for whatever reason (busy with life ect as RL does come before this game) then please message me and ill be happy to hold it for up to 1 month if you dont come back in that time or let me know whats up/need longer after that 1 month its going uft. The month grace is only if you messgage me to let me know otherwise its 1 week Will Hunt:- Melan/Shiny/Albino of any cannon/exclussive/varient Pokemon Wont hunt:-

Lengendary

I won't be doing any custom legendary hunts as I will not gather the summons for the legendary for you and then hunt it as that takes a lot of time and expense to gather the summon items for that legendary.)

Shiny/Albino Price list

These are the shiny/albino prices depending on dp. Genderless, Varients and Exclussives will need to be disccussed Happy to Nature hunt :3
Shiny DP Table
Expdp valueZC Credits GP Summons
1,2804420,000201 for 2 Shinies
2,5608840,000401 for 2 Shinies
3,840121260,000601 for 2 Shinies
5,120161680,000801 for 1 Shiny
6,4002020100,0001001 for 1 Shiny
7,6802424120,0001201 for 1 Shiny
8,9602828140,0001401 for 1 Shiny
10,2403232160,0001601 for 1 Shiny
Albino DP Table
Expdp valueZC Credits GP Summons
1,2806630,000301 for 2 Albinos
2,560121260,000601 for 2 Albinos
3,840181890,000901 for 2 Albinos
5,1202424120,0001201 for 1 Albino
6,4003030150,0001501 for 1 Albino
7,6803636180,0001801 for 1 Albino
8,9604242210,0002101 for 1 Albino
10,2404848240,0002401 for 1 Albino
Genderless Example:- Rotom (depends on ehp of egg) 2 summons for 1 30ZC for 1 150GP for 1 Varient/exclussive Example:- Halloween Purrloin (price for these very much depends on which event your after) 2 summons for 1 60-80ZC for 1 150-300GP for 1 of course these are a rough guide I can of course hagle with you on what price to do for a hunt :)

Melan Price list

Melans: Below is a table for melans and what at dp range their prices will be. *Varients, Exclussives, Genderless and Rare Gendered will need to be discussed *I am happy to melan hunt certain natures though it will be at a cost which can be discussed either via the thread or PM
Expdp valueZC Credits GP
12802002501.5mill1,500
25604005003mill3,000
38406008004.5mill4,500
512080010006mill6,000
6400100012007.5mill7,500
7680120014009mill9,000
89601400150010.5mill10,500
102401600180012mill12,000

Saved Chains

Below is a list of saved chains I currently have Ive included every chain i have just in case a legendary im doing or something catches someones eye and they want to be noted down for a s/a for that hunt If i have it in these lists chances are I'll be able to get your S/A/M quicker though i am happy to start new chain to look for your requested specials <3 As I have quite a few saved hunts ive split them into Cannon/Variant/Exclussive and Legendary

Cannon

Spinarak Skwove Impidimp Spearow Magikarp Grookey Skorupi Sewaddle Togepi Squirtle Magnemite Deerling Meltan Sandshrew Indeedee Poochyena Pichu Cubone Swablu Oricorio Growlithe Milcery Minior Crabrawler Nidoran Mudkip Spheal Cyndaquil Scatterbug Qwilfish [Hisuian Forme] Deino Goomy Pikipek Basculin = [White Stripe] Phione Hawlucha Yamask Unova Timburr Growlithe [Hisuian Forme] Zorua [Hisuian Forme] Dhelmise Spinda Pawmi Nymble Tarountula Sizzlipede Blipbug Applin Tandemaus Squawkabilly [Green Plumage] Sneasel [Hisuian Forme] Nacli Shroodle Dunsparce Eevee Shuckle Klawf Trapinch Audino Surskit Carbink Stonjourner Veluza Frigibax Litwick Tyrogue Cyclizar

Variant

Glileo Scaracross Apocalyptic Growlithe Snow Combee Ryukuza Snowpoke Wooper [Galvanic] Glameow [Siberian] Gibolu Koroku Teddicursa Magipede Spearow [Savage] Cactaboo Ruffwool

Exclussive

Puppod Croaket Pepyre Valimp Kitwurm Caimaw Frusky Mocknock Slypin Skyrie Flurrawr [Boreal] Parapod Goschief Shinorin Luckoo Lunamor Possmol Aphreyd Caprikid Exilant Lyruse Sikannos Inferial Smokackle Babaisy Ryumen Slithugi Mirrasma Quokuddle Bandicoon Seistatic Maravol Schweepy Minibbit Petripeep Embretta Cinnamoru Jestur Platykit Sugarcoatl Humbee Destrel

Legendary

Calyrex Regigigas Regidrago Lugia Mesprit Tapu Fini Spectrier Regieleki Registeel Regirock Regice Spectrier

Form

Sandy can you do a hunt for me please! What pokemon:- Shiny/Albino/Melan:- Amount:- (how many you would like) Payment:-(i do accept mixed payments) Do you have payment ready for when i get your pokemon:-Y/N
Order of hunts asked for CURRENT HUNT

Shiny/Albino Hunts Spots

If you see a hunt you would like to join feel free to ask for a spot on that hunt too :3 happy to take multiple spots for s/a hunts CURRENT HUNT

Spot 1:-OPEN

Spot 2:- Koroku

pm offer

Spot 3:- Eevee

Prf X:- 16 Hasty Albino 1 Hasty Melan for 2450zc

Melan Hunts Spots

1:Scatterbug

2:Maravol

OPEN for swaps :3 Cinis:- pester ??

3:OPEN

4.OPEN

5:OPEN

Shinies and Albinos For Trade

Shinies/Albinos with 3,840Exp |None

Shinies are 60gp/60k credits/12zc/ 1 Eelctric Statue none currently Albinos are 90gp/90k credits/18zc/ 1 Eelctric Statue none currently

Shinies/Albinos with 5,120Exp | None

Shinies are 80gp/80k credits/16zc/ 1 Rock Statue Albinos are 120gp/120k credits/24zc/ 1 Rock Statue

Shinies/Albinos with 6,400Exp | None

Shinies are 100gp/100k credits/20zc/ 1 Ice Statue none currently Albinos are 150gp/150k credits/30zc/ 1 Ice Statue none currently
Shiny/albino Regi:- 300zc/1500gp/1,500,000 credits/15 statues (Ice or Dragon) or a mix of all Exclussives/Variants price is in name
Items for trade OPEN <3

Summons

My summons are UFT for Dragon Statue, Ice Statue, Shaderoot Carrot, Radiant Petal and White Belts (mainly Ice Statues and White Belts at the moment though ) :3 Ill also sell them for currency (ive priced them in ZC but will take gp and credits for them, mainly gp if possible) I do not follow market prices as they flucuate too much for me so i have my own system on how i personally feel they should be priced

My value of summons

This table was made to try and help out to show how i value summons in my opinion, as i do not agree with how fluctuant the market gets so i dont go by market values as I feel they can be exploited. So I created a more stable pricing for what i personally feel these items are worth. It wont be the same as everyone else's, and you may not agree with me on some of them, but these are the prices that i would be happy to pay for.
Tier 1: 100zc / 1:3 swaps for
Ice Statue
radiant petal
shaderoot carrot
azure flute
eclipse flute
beast ball
Tier 2: 50zc / 1:2 swaps for
Ice Statue
radiant petal
shaderoot carrot
jade orb
mage orb
cloned sash
black prism
music box
lunar wing
nightmare shroud
white stone
black stone
gray stone
Tablet of Ruin
Sword of Ruin
Vessel of Ruin
Beads of ruin
Tier 3: 40zc / 1:2 swaps for
Ice Statue
radiant petal
shaderoot carrot
red soul dew
blue soul dew
sapphire orb
ruby orb
ancient drive
griseous orb
sea crown
helix orb
life antler
death wing
order's crest
spectral leiomano
plasma koa
psychic feather
combat feather
rage feather
rusted sword
rusted shield
Tier 4: 30zc / 1:1 swaps for
Ice Statue
radiant petal
shaderoot carrot
origin sash
tidal bell
clear bell
ice fang
fire fang
thunder fang
adamant orb
lustrous orb
cobalt epee
teracotta epee
viridian epee
apprentice's epee
soul heart
jungle root
shaderoot carrot
iceroot carrot
wishing star
Tier 5: 20zc / 1:1 swaps for
Ice Statue
radiant petal
shaderoot carrot
ice feather
fire feather
thunder feather
rock statue
ice statue
steel statue
gold statue
kagami
magatama
kusanagi
fujin's lamp
raijin's lamp
inari's lamp
magma stone
hyperspace ring
komainu figurine
gs ball
tanzaku
victory medal
gracidea seed
diamond tiara
white belt
ku idol
kane idol
lono idol
kanaloa idol
electric statue
dragon statue
radiant petal
Ugajin's Lamp
Kanto: Johto: Hoenn: Sinnoh: Unova:
Ice Feather
= 0
Fire Feather
= H
Thunder Feather
= 1
Cloned Sash
= 0
Origin Sash
= 0
Ice Fang
= CFF
Fire Fang
= 0
Thunder Fang
= 0
Tidal Bell
= 0
Clear Bell
= 0
GS Ball
=H
Sapphire Orb
= 1
Ruby Orb
= 9
Jade Orb
= 0
Mage Orb
= 0
Rock Statue
= 7
Ice Statue
= R
Steel Statue
=7
Red Soul Dew
=4
Blue Soul Dew
= 5
Tanzaku
= 0
Helix Orb
= 1
Adamant Orb
= 0
Lustrous Orb
= 0
Griseous Orb
= 0
Kagami
= 2
Magatama
= 18
Kusanagi
= 10
Magma Stone
= 4
Gold Statue
= 5
Lunar Wing
= 15
Nightmare Shroud
= 2
Sea Crown
= 15
Gracidea Seed
= 0
Azure Flute
= 1
Victory Medal
=2
White Stone
= 17
Black Stone
= 5
Gray Stone
=14
Cobalt Épée
= 1
Terracotta Épée
=17
Viridian Épée
= 0
Apprentice's Épée
=1
Fujin's Lamp
=0
Raijin's Lamp
= 0
Inari's Lamp
=1
Music Box
= R
Ancient Drive
=1
Kalos: Alola: Galar: Paldea:
Life Antler
= 0
Death Wing
=0
Order's Crest
= 2
Diamond Tiara
= 6
Hyperspace Ring
= 0
Komainu Figurine
= 2
Kū Idol
= 3
Kāne Idol
=0
Lono Idol
= 0
Kanaloa Idol
= 0
Eclipse flute
= 0
Soul Heart
= 1
Spectral Leiomano
= 1
Beast Ball
=0
Black Prism
=0
Plasma Koa
=13
Rusted Sword
= 0
Rusted Shield
= 0
Wishing Star
= 0
Psychic Feather
= 0
Combat Feather
= 3
Rage Feather
= 10
Electric Statue
= 50
Dragon Statue
= R
White Belt
= R
Jungle Root
= 0
Shaderoot Carrot
= R
Iceroot Carrot
= 8
Radiant Petal
= R
Ugajin's Lamp
R
Gimmighoul Coin
R
Tablet of Ruin
=0
Sword of Ruin
R
Vessel of Ruin
R
Beads of ruin
=0

Summons I'm collecting

Collecting:-
× 135 / 200
× 13 / 200
× 26 / 200
× 83 / 200
casually collecting
× 76 / 200
very casually collecting
× 43 / 200
CFF = Collecting for Friend. I will not be actively searching for these summons but they will not be UFT as I am saving them for friends of mine R= Reserved :- my collected summons :3 H=Hold

Hold section

Kanehekili has a hold on GS Balls Sari has a hold on Fire Feathers

Gems CLOSED

I have decided that I will sell my gems for gems or any of the other options in my price area After getting all gems to wishalloy decided to go for masters too <3 slowly regathering each on haha focusing on grass and fire for now :3 though steel and dragon will still be reserved as their gems are not so easy to get

Form

Kyonshi I spy some gems for trade Gems you want:-(include amount as well as what gems) Payment Option:-(please state which payment you want to use and the amount if its gems or GP)

Prices

A gem for a gem (or a medium for a medium ect ect) 1GP for a small gem 10GP for a medium gem 100GP for a large gem 1k Credits for a small gem 10k Credits for a medium gem 100k Credits for a large gem 1 Relic copper for 1 medium gem 1 Summon item for 1 large/ 10 medium gems Steel and Dragon are worth double :3
B=Badge (these are the gems im collecting for badges) R= Reserved Tip= I have all of the gems names as tips so you can just hover or tap to see which gem is what type if like me you find it hard to tell at a glance what most of them are meant to be :P
Normal gem
=5
Fire gem
=B
Water gem
=275
Electric gem
=255
Grass gem
=B
Ice gem
=R
Fighting gem
=R
Poison gem
=4
Ground gem
=36
Flying gem
=5
Psychic gem
=89
Bug gem
=145
Rock gem
=706
Ghost gem
=38
Dragon gem
=B
Dark gem
=57
Steel gem
=B
Fairy gem
=8
Medium Normal gem
=341
Medium Fire gem
=B
Medium Water gem
=7
Medium Electric gem
=0
Medium Grass gem
=B
Medium Ice gem
=R
Medium Fighting gem
=R
Medium Poison gem
=0
Medium Ground gem
=7
Medium Flying gem
=0
Medium Psychic gem
=0
Medium Bug gem
=20
Medium Rock gem
=0
Medium Ghost gem
=0
Medium Dragon gem
=B
Medium Dark gem
=0
Medium Steel gem
=B
Medium Fairy gem
=0
Large Normal gem
=0
Large Fire gem
=0
Large Water gem
=0
Large Electric gem
=0
Large Grass gem
=0
Large Ice gem
=0
Large Fighting gem
=0
Large Poison gem
=0
Large Ground gem
=0
Large Flying gem
=0
Large Psychic gem
=0
Large Bug gem
=0
Large Rock gem
=0
Large Ghost gem
=0
Large Dragon gem
=0
Large Dark gem
=0
Large Steel gem
=0
Large Fairy gem
=0

Reserved area/future hunt section

Fighting and Ice gems are reserved for Invisible
FLAWLESS GEMS:- These will UFT for other flawless gems or 20k credits/20gp/4zc or a medium gem each Dragon and Steel are double.
Flawless Normal Gem
Flawless Fire Gem
Flawless Water Gem
Flawless Electric Gem
Flawless Grass Gem
Flawless Ice Gem
Flawless Fighting Gem
Flawless Poison Gem
Flawless Ground Gem
Flawless Flying Gem
Flawless Psychic Gem
Flawless Bug Gem
Flawless Rock Gem
Flawless Ghost Gem
Flawless Dragon Gem
Flawless Dark Gem
Flawless Steel Gem
Flawless Fairy Gem
Gems collecting for Wishforge/Further Badges
Steel gems × 1057 / 4300
Grass gems × 1018 / 6278

ZC CLOSED

I will be putting my spare ZC UFT here and what im after for that particular bunch of ZC :3 Max amount of ZC that can be swapped at a time is 5kzc to make it fair/spread it out to others :3 Next restock unknown I currently have :- 226 I go by the exchange rater of 1zc:5GP:5,000credits example:- my 100zc for your 500gp or 500,000 credits What I want Im after:- nothing right now
Hi, would you trade your Fire Fang for my GS Ball?
Avatar made by Cryst of Comet (my OC that i created)
Score: 67
@Gyro:-That I can do, please set up a trade :3 Edit:-Also This shop is now ok for you guys to post in :3 (my apologies about the repeated Star templates they are all made by Zan as I have no other templates to use at this moment (that go with PFQ's Rules at least) so until I can either make one myself or ask for one from someone I'm afraid they will have to stay put sorry guys :/) and i can't post a new post to say this as I've reached my maximum amount of set up posts :P)
Tala's AvatarTala
Hello, My GS Ball for your Rock Statue?
Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!
Avatar made by BoWhatElse Signature made by Willowstar
@Tala:-Sure thing, Please set up a trade :3
Spiritsavvy's AvatarSpiritsavvy
Would you be interested in my Inari's Lamp plus 100 GP for your Shiny Drifloon?
☆ Katy and Spiritsavvy's Trading Bazaar ☆
Sprite by PF1 user Suineko (PFQ user Kirozey)
Avatar by PF1 user Rein (PFQ user Pyon)
@Spiritsavvy:-I'm sorry I'm going to have to decline I already have 3 of those lamps and the lamps in general hold no interest for me sorry :/

Pages: 123··· 110211031104

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page