PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

the horizon

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234

h o r i z o n's Avatarh o r i z o n
Huh. People really be complaining that the gp nerf thing hasn't changed the going rates yet. It hasn't even been two weeks since it actually went into affect, people really don't understand how long it takes for surplus currency to drain out of the system, do they? It took months for the gp market to get so terrible, its going to take more than two weeks for it to right itself again. I also love people who don't want to put effort into the site complaining that they can't get all the expensive things that others have paid/worked for. Like heck. If you don't even want to spend five minutes clicking, you don't deserve to have a mountain of free stuff dumped in your lap that others have spent hours grinding for or spent real money on. Take the time to actually use the site and gain credits, you'll be amazed by how much you can earn just by clicking and selling things that you gain for free through the site.
kase. male he/him. 25. bg
f2u @hamha.tumblr.com
|code
@is it necessary + @hercules, edits by me
pixel
@gaelson, commission by @canine
|icon
@gezeichnet
sig image
@jurobii
characters are mine
and @canine's
Melan phantump hunt: 3m/4893h Melan sableye hunt: 2m/3805h Melan Yamask Hunt: 3m/7729h Melan Litwick Hunt: 4m/13037h revamping my about eventually, just saving this monument to my pain
My therapist gave me the endo list and I get my letter on the 2nd!! I just gotta scream about this everywhere I can!
I 100000% support revamping melan chances. My luck is, well, trash. Allow me to just lay out for you how absolutely terrible melan hunting can be: Melan phantump hunt: 3m/4893h The melans appeared at: 2801, 4836 and 4893. That's a 2035 egg gap between the first two, and then less than 60 between the others. All were hatched with the maximum purchasable boosts at the time, and two included sei boosts. Melan sableye hunt: 2m/3805h The melans appeared at: 3485 and 3804. That's about 300 between each, not too bad. Both again hatched with max boosts at the time, one including sei. Then, the melan chances were changed with the March 11th 2018 update. And this is where we get the actually important data of just how bad my melan luck is. Melan Yamask Hunt: 3m/7729h The melans appeared at: 4371, 7199, and 7726. That is 2828 between the first two and 527 between the middle and last. They all required a z-crystal to hatch [which all my melans beyond this point did] and the first I managed to get without a shiny charm. But beyond that, max bonuses for all and no sei's this time. I thought this was an unbeatable bad luck chain. I was wrong. Melan Litwick Hunt: 4m/13037h The melans appeared at: 3217, 3822, 8794, and 13036. 605 between the first two, a painful 4972 for the third, and a tragic 4242 for the final. All were hatched with max boosts including a crystal and one had the luck of sei on its side. I went 3036 eggs with even the maximum 10k arceus boost melan chances without a melan. That is absolutely nonsense. And, if it couldn't get worse, I'm currently on another terrible death hunt with 5128 hatched as of drafting this post with no melan. So yes. I very very very much support reworking melan chances in some way that would make hunts less painful for everyone, because there's no way I'm the only person with this terrible luck hanging over my head every hunt.
i got my T letter!!! everything feels like a dream rn but ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
apparently unpopular opinion: naerie is allowed to be upset about getting that tepig.
Hatch a variety of Eggs AKA rapidly rehatch every pokemon on site and scream when you run out of unique eggs to adopt AKA quickly fill in missing egg dexes without breaking your chain AKA the leader board is very slipery please send help
pfq problems: spending 3 million credits to send my boyfriend virtual candy and needing to click my mouse + enter 600000 times to do so
new fakemon opinions: the sprite work is great, the concept is really interesting.... but ngl the mon itself is just... eh. it doesn't feel like a pokemon. at most it feels like a gothita or kirla variant... and again with the random fairy typing, why is every "cutesy" fakemon a fairy type.
So I love the frog boys that is all wait i lied that isn't all, totems are lame. that is really all.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page