PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in the horizon

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > the horizon >

h o r i z o n's Avatarh o r i z o n
I 100000% support revamping melan chances. My luck is, well, trash. Allow me to just lay out for you how absolutely terrible melan hunting can be: Melan phantump hunt: 3m/4893h The melans appeared at: 2801, 4836 and 4893. That's a 2035 egg gap between the first two, and then less than 60 between the others. All were hatched with the maximum purchasable boosts at the time, and two included sei boosts. Melan sableye hunt: 2m/3805h The melans appeared at: 3485 and 3804. That's about 300 between each, not too bad. Both again hatched with max boosts at the time, one including sei. Then, the melan chances were changed with the March 11th 2018 update. And this is where we get the actually important data of just how bad my melan luck is. Melan Yamask Hunt: 3m/7729h The melans appeared at: 4371, 7199, and 7726. That is 2828 between the first two and 527 between the middle and last. They all required a z-crystal to hatch [which all my melans beyond this point did] and the first I managed to get without a shiny charm. But beyond that, max bonuses for all and no sei's this time. I thought this was an unbeatable bad luck chain. I was wrong. Melan Litwick Hunt: 4m/13037h The melans appeared at: 3217, 3822, 8794, and 13036. 605 between the first two, a painful 4972 for the third, and a tragic 4242 for the final. All were hatched with max boosts including a crystal and one had the luck of sei on its side. I went 3036 eggs with even the maximum 10k arceus boost melan chances without a melan. That is absolutely nonsense. And, if it couldn't get worse, I'm currently on another terrible death hunt with 5128 hatched as of drafting this post with no melan. So yes. I very very very much support reworking melan chances in some way that would make hunts less painful for everyone, because there's no way I'm the only person with this terrible luck hanging over my head every hunt.
kase. male he/him. 25. bg
f2u @hamha.tumblr.com
|code
@is it necessary + @hercules, edits by me
pixel
@gaelson, commission by @canine
|icon
@gezeichnet
sig image
@jurobii
characters are mine
and @canine's
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page