PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cat's Cosmic Pokemon Project

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 7980818283··· 123124125

HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Hitmonchan been taken already? Unless you mean Hitmonlee?
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
LeviTeh's AvatarLeviTeh
yeah oof *auto correct* thanks for correcting me
Ah ok! Yeah. I will add that claim in a few minutes uwu Just taking care of stuff
(Copy and pasted from my sprite dump.) Anyway, sorry if I'm been silent for a while. Been taking care of RL stuff and I go back to college for my final year this week. I thought I should give a update. From Sept-Dec, I have 3 classes. One on Monday, one on Tuesday and one on Thursday. Of those days, you are less likely to see me post sprites on Thursday because I have classes from 12:45 to 10 at night. The only days are pretty fair game. From January-April, I have two classes that are on Monday and Thursday. Due to the nature of those classes, you are most likely see me post any day of the week. What I'm basically saying is that I'm definitely working on my spriting for my final year since it's something I planned to use for my final project. My summer job is more or less done with so unless something pops up, that's just how it is. But yes. That's it. I'm still alive XD
Guess who's back. Back again. Something something lyrics. Something. Anyway, got a nice little treat :D for Erela-chan for Remster Bulu/Lele are coming sometime today or Sunday UwU Bulu will be a free sprite so no pre claims for that!
Remster's AvatarRemster
Awwwww thank you so much for it I love it <3 May I preclaim Deoxys speed form please ? éwè
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
Yep. I'll add the preclaim in a second! for JuliePiscesGirl for MediusLily
MediusLily's AvatarMediusLily
Heyo~ May I have that Tapu Bulu? :3
Pic for my avatar is made by Me
You sure can uwu
MediusLily's AvatarMediusLily
Thanks-A-Million! :D

Pages: 123··· 7980818283··· 123124125

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page