PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Cat's Cosmic Pokemon Project

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Cat's Cosmic Pokemon Project >

HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
(Copy and pasted from my sprite dump.) Anyway, sorry if I'm been silent for a while. Been taking care of RL stuff and I go back to college for my final year this week. I thought I should give a update. From Sept-Dec, I have 3 classes. One on Monday, one on Tuesday and one on Thursday. Of those days, you are less likely to see me post sprites on Thursday because I have classes from 12:45 to 10 at night. The only days are pretty fair game. From January-April, I have two classes that are on Monday and Thursday. Due to the nature of those classes, you are most likely see me post any day of the week. What I'm basically saying is that I'm definitely working on my spriting for my final year since it's something I planned to use for my final project. My summer job is more or less done with so unless something pops up, that's just how it is. But yes. That's it. I'm still alive XD
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page