PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Team Magma Admin, Yukiko Shi's Log

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 567

Yukiko Shi's AvatarYukiko Shi
arceus.pngd.png
Ooblets
So, I've been playing Ooblet for the last what feels like a week now and I've finished the main storyline of the game. I just love how everything is settled by dance battles. xD I have my favourite Ooblets but they've all got personality and they're all cute in their own ways and their special moves in battle are all different and some are better than others. Dumbirb is my favourite but it isn't very good in a dance battle with its special moves. But I love it and I have an unusual one so I'm happy.
Glitch Kuro Ditto artwork by myself.
arceus.pngd.png
First Shiny Fish
So, I just fished up my first shiny Pokémon.
While Binacle isn't my favourite Pokémon, a shiny is a shiny so I can't really complain.
arceus.pngd.png
Short Stories
In the past, I decided to buy some story dice and this year I decided to do something with them. I've decided to use them and to start writing short stories that aren't related to fan-fiction. Just before writing this post I felt like writing another one-shot and I'm feeling pretty mixed after writing it. I'm happy to have written it but I'm not 100% proud of what I've written. Regardless on how I feel, it is always nice to try something different and depending on what the dice has given me, I write. Writing stories on paper though feels nice again. Hearing the scratching of my pen on the paper that I have is satisfying but I hate looking at my own handwriting. I'm slightly dyslexic and I was taught to write in cursive to make it easier for my teachers and others to read my work. My writing pad is yellow with blue ink to help prevent headaches from forming and when I read, I have yellow tinted glasses. But that's not the point. I'm just going to post the titles of the short stories I've written and with what set I used. What images I used won't be mentioned here. I'll also be giving a short summary about them too. I just kinda wanna put what I've done so far.
Template: [center][b]Title[/b][/center] [center]Dice Set Used: [/center] [center]Summary: [/center]
All For a Dare
Dice Set Used: Fright.
Summary: Going into a haunted house based on a dare was never a good idea. After falling through a trap door, there's a clown waiting in the darkness.

The Cats from the Forest
Dice Set Used: Enchanted.
Summary: Stories are told that the forest was enchanted. Cats like to guard the forest and prevent people from entering, but one person slips past and discovers why the cats guard the forest.

To Rob a Safe
Dice Set Used: Clues.
Summary: The time is now. After months of planning, it was finally time to rob the safe that the rich loved to hide.

Kingdom of the Tree Spirits
Dice Set Used: Enchanted.
Summary: When Princess April sings, her mother always looks sad. April finally learns why.

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page