PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌟 Cele's Shop 🌟

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 9293949596··· 288289290

Cele's AvatarCele
Hi scotchedleaf! This is the right place to ask, no worries~. Just so you know, the Joltik hunt is nowhere near done and I do have a couple of albino Joltiks I haven't added to the shop yet, so you're more than welcome to still grab one if you want to! If you still want to be added for the Sneasel hunt for an albino, let me know~ The Sneasel hunt will also be a melan hunt for me so I can definitely grab albinos along the way, no problem. ^_^
sig code and sig bg image made by me
scotchedleaf's Avatarscotchedleaf
Ah, great! Sorry for just wanting to make sure, anxious about messing up with simple little things. I'm on my own hunt with Joltiks for now, even though I'm certain I'll give it up soon enough like I normally do in the core games. But with Joltik compared to Sneasel, I'd like to reserve for an Albino Sneasel instead please. ;v; Only got enough for a single Albino with the pricing for them so I'll put it to where my true interest is.
Heya- uh-- Icon's by me, mate. uwu
Cele's AvatarCele
Gotcha! I'll add you to the list then. Good luck on your hunt!
scotchedleaf's Avatarscotchedleaf
Thank you so much! And good luck on your hunts as well!
Cele's AvatarCele
Bump!
Cele's AvatarCele
Bumpy! Also if anyone wants a shiny Celebi I'll sell them for 800 pure ZC between now and Christmas :)
ØneFish's AvatarØneFish
Hi, I was wondering if I could purchase this shiny rowlet for 1 fragment? Thanks!
Hi, I am OneFish but you can call me Coral. I am 7 hours behind server time! Go check out these people! My friend Taro, My friend Sage, My sister Kei, Person Zace I am currently hunting: Horsea 9S/ 1A/ 0M Feel free to PM me about anything! Come join my Raffle! Avatar only for my use made by SagelyAdvice!
Cele's AvatarCele
Of course! I'll send a trade~ :3
Aenira's AvatarAenira
May I please purchase the Shiny Minun S147M - Bold for 75 gp?
Please click the eggs and dragons!
Cele's AvatarCele
Sure, I'll send a trade! :D

Pages: 123··· 9293949596··· 288289290

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page