PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌟 Cele's Shop 🌟

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 9091929394··· 288289290

Cele's AvatarCele
I'll start sending :D I can only accept 500gp and 950,000Cr for now 'cause PFQ rules prevent me from accepting payment in advance for the Sneasel. :3 And two shinies will only be 135k Cr. but I'll add you to the list :3
sig code and sig bg image made by me
wintersrose's Avatarwintersrose
hello, m'dear! in lieu of currency, would you be willing to trade me two shiny joltiks and two albino joltiks for my cloned sash?
pebblepaw's Avatarpebblepaw
Hi there! May I please have eight shiny poochyena? Gender doesn't matter. Does 400 GP sound good?
A's Threads!

TH Purge and LF OC Art Thread Profile picture made by me

Cele's AvatarCele
Hello, wintersrose and pebblepaw! I'm sending you both trades. Thank you both so much. ^_^

QUOTE originally posted by Cele

Hello, wintersrose and pebblepaw! I'm sending you both trades. Thank you both so much. ^_^
No problem :D thank you!
Hello again! Could I take three more poochyenas? Saving up delta points - hope it's okay for me to order again so soon. Personalities and gender still don't matter. I'll pay with 150 GP, if that's alright. I'm going to go offline for a little bit, so if you can't send out the trades right away that's fine. Thank you!
Cele's AvatarCele
I only have one Poochyena left. Is that ok?
That's alright - could I add a shiny rowlet and a shiny joltick to it? I believe that would be 200 GP total?
Cele's AvatarCele
Sure thing. Sending!
Mewie's AvatarMewie
Heyo~! For how much Psychic Gems i can buy this guy?
Hoi! Idk what else to say here... Wip? Icon by crownedkitty25
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by KoriArredondo

Pages: 123··· 9091929394··· 288289290

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page