PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌟 Cele's Shop 🌟

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 283284285286287288289

Cele's AvatarCele
Hi! Yes, this is still accurate. I'd love to buy him. How much would you like? :D
sig code and sig bg image made by me
RedClayy's AvatarRedClayy
I didn't really have anything particular in mind because I don't sell much and don't have a great point of reference, which is likely a little frustrating for you (sorry) ^^' Would you say like... ~20k credits is fair? I'm pretty flexible about price so really just pwyw :)
Banners by EeveeBailey. Avatar by me!
Cele's AvatarCele
I think that's fair for a non-special new-to-PFQ hatched legendary, sure! 20k it is. ^_^
Cele's AvatarCele
Albino Moltres UFT 350ZC each, 3 in stock: - Adamant Male - Timid Male - Serious Male Sprite:
selocon's Avatarselocon
Can I buy one of those (I don't care which) for GP and Credits? I can do 228 ZC worth of GP (I believe that's 1,140) and the rest (122 ZC worth) in Credits (should be 610k) I don't care which one :)
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

Can I buy one of those (I don't care which) for GP and Credits? I can do 228 ZC worth of GP (I believe that's 1,140) and the rest (122 ZC worth) in Credits (should be 610k) I don't care which one :)
Your maths are right, yes~ I'll send one over! ^_^ Thank you!
Cele's AvatarCele
I've updated my S/A prices to match current 1ZC = 1DP trends. I'm not adjusting melans to match that same ratio, because I do still think melans are more valuable than that. Instead, I've given each melan EHP a price range that I'm hoping for, though I am going to be open to haggling. Additionally - I've DPed a lot of the specials I had on hand, so a lot of the same ol same ol isn't around anymore. I have Seedot and Misdreavus at the moment, mostly, though I do have a few other specials to pick from as well. :3 If something isn't priced, it means I'm probably not aware of how much it goes for and I'd be looking for offers.
Cele's AvatarCele
Beep
Cele's AvatarCele
Boop
Liikii's AvatarLiikii
Hi Cele! I'm looking to make a Spheal pair. I don't really care about the nature, but if you find any Quirky/Naughty/Lonely ones I'd enjoy them. I'd be willing to pay you for the time spent working together, I have CR/GP/ZC. I want to re-do my Spheal hunt, but I don't have a good pair. Thank you for your time!
Icon/Avatar owned by me, my About Me .gif is from the official Pokemon anime/game.

Pages: 123··· 283284285286287288289

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page