PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌟 Cele's Shop 🌟

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 176177178179180··· 289290291

Cele's AvatarCele
Not a problem at all, take your time. I'll toss some over. :)
sig code and sig bg image made by me
I got 99% pair with the first one! Please let me know which gem type you'd like me to pay you with? ^^
Offering 20.000 for 6IV Ditto Disclaimer: I'm not native English speaker. Please read my posts and messages in calm and friendly tone, and do ask for further clarification in case of confusion. Thank you! ~
Cele's AvatarCele
Anything I don't have Wishalloy of is fine~ which is most things. I have Fire, Water, Electric, Bug, Ice, and Dark Wishalloy basically.
Hello your about me said you where looking for Viridian Tokens, if you still are I have 5.
Too queer for this I COLLECT DELTAS!!! Avatar made by me using https://picrew.me/image_maker/614554
Cele's AvatarCele
Hi there! Yes, I'm still looking for Tokens. How much are you looking for in exchange? 🙂
I am looking to get ZC, I have no price in mind but I have seen others have them posted for 30 per.
Cele's AvatarCele
30x5=150zc total? I can do that. I'll send a trade. 🙂
Thank you!
Perroc's AvatarPerroc
Hey Bel! 3 5,120 ep shinies to the shelter for 225k credits?
"Sometimes the fire you founded don't burn the way you'd expect."
  • Click?
  • Us too?
  • Records
  • Note!!
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +5,286,440
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireRock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Active shiny chain: 2295 Type Race Points: 3032 Type Race Highlights: June 2021, Psychic (first place): 3,575
PLEASE NOTE: I have autism and DID and struggle with my tone and communicating at times. Because of this, I may be very awkward in DMs at times, but I promise I don't bite!
Character in pfp is Sora from Kingdom Hearts, drawn by my good friend SulphurWolf. For my use only<3
Cele's AvatarCele
Hello again! Sounds good to me~ I've got some pinchy babs I can share 👀 Gimme a few minutes and I'll edit them into this post Edit:

Pages: 123··· 176177178179180··· 289290291

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page