PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 340341342343344··· 403404405

flybynyx's Avatarflybynyx
@QuirkyRabbit, pretty sure they are Global border (outside) and Global background (inside).
On Aug 3 2018 11:27 AM CDT per TeeTurtle.com Permission granted to use avatar image ●○ Trading CR/GP for ZC ❗️ Send PM Forum Games ○●
QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
Got it, thanks!
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
Hello I'm really confused how do I use it do I just use Crlt+i or what?
(pfp by CirceZ) not sure what to write here rather than I wanted to quit pfq and everyone was sending me gifts, I changed my mind now so I feel guilty but thank you ;-; Click This Little Onion Lady:
Lv. 50 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicGrass
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
cranberryyyyy's Avatarcranberryyyyy
If you’re looking where to put the css you just go to the farm page,go to options, click other, go to create/change site skin, click on one of your skins or click create new skin, you click extra css and copy the css in there.
Avatar is Edgar Redmond from the Black Butler manga. (Why is he so hot help me hhhhh) sprites recolored by Matamoja
adrienagreste's Avataradrienagreste
I dont know if this is even possible but I thought id ask if it is/how to do it? I want to make the site skin show me my pokemons IVs without me clicking to the pokemon page. like in the party it tells you some details like happiness and if you click on a pokemon in your fields it'll show you some details in a lil pop-up but not all but id like to somehow add ivs to those some details that are shown. I know theres probably not room to fit in 6 numbers but if it could just say the iv total maybe? if anyone can help me ill love u forever 🥺💜💜💜💜
avatar made by xaandiir in this thread here!!
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
You can't do that with CSS alone, but in the dojo when you're selecting a Pokemon to train, the little pop-up is modified to show the IVs & EVs instead of some of the normal data. Maybe you could use that?
River's Skies's AvatarRiver's Skies
a friend gave me this, it makes going through the Open multiple parties option so much easier: #multiuser #partybox { position: relative; } #multiuser #partybox .party > div { position: static; } #multiuser #partybox .action { position: absolute; /*allows for collapse when done*/ min-height: 0; height: auto; top: 0; left: 0; z-index: 2; } #multiuser #partybox .action > a, #multiuser #partybox .action > div, #multiuser #partybox .mu_navlink.next { padding: 0; margin: 0; height: 3em; line-height: 3em; width: 8em; } #multiuser #partybox .mu_navlink.next { position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; /*move 'next' button slightly to the left so you can quit out of mass clicking by clicking on the right*/ -webkit-transform: translate(-25%, 0); transform: translate(-25%, 0); } #multiuser #partybox .action:empty, #multiuser #partybox .action > table, #multiuser #partybox .action.working, #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons > .tooltip_content { /*hide action when it is empty, shows 'Thank you!', is processing and the berry tooltips*/ display: none; } #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons > a { /*only 1 berry per berrybuttons*/ display: none; height: 100%; width: 100%; line-height: 3em; } #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons[data-up='sour'] > a[data-berry='aspear'], #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons[data-up='spicy'] > a[data-berry='cheri'], #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons[data-up='dry'] > a[data-berry='chesto'], #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons[data-up='sweet'] > a[data-berry='pecha'], #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons[data-up='bitter'] > a[data-berry='rawst'], #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons[data-up='any'] > a:first-of-type { /*show only good berries*/ display: inline-block; }
  • Main
  • TypeRace
  • Disclaimer
Formerly Jaceblep Avatar from PMD, recoloured by me.
1/39 chained
0S/0A/0M/1H Hord Info
Score: 0
Credit
"WE" or "US" refers to multiple members, not multiple outside people. We do not account share. Some other members of the system have shown interest in playing, so this disclaimer exists now. However, the account remains primarily Jace's.
I have two questions! Q1) I see there's CSS to replace a specific Pokemon's image, is there a way to replace a global image? (Eg. I don't want to just replace my Albino Plusles, I want to replace all Albino Plusles) Q2) Is there CSS to replace/rename a particular Nature? Eg. I dislike the "Lax" nature, IDK why, the word just bugs me. I'd like to replace this with "Lazy". And if possibly, globally, not by individual Pokemon?
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
DrWho's AvatarDrWho

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

[...]is there a way to replace a global image? (Eg. I don't want to just replace my Albino Plusles, I want to replace all Albino Plusles)
Yes there is, you'll find it in this post

Q2) Is there CSS to replace/rename a particular Nature? Eg. I dislike the "Lax" nature, IDK why, the word just bugs me. I'd like to replace this with "Lazy". And if possibly, globally, not by individual Pokemon?
Definitely not with CSS. If you use an extension like Tampermonkey you can certainly with userscripts, whether that's feasible depends on in how many places you want the nature replaced. Or maybe there's a reliable browser extension that replaces specific words? This userscript should work for the summary/party which is the only place I've seen it appear so far: Click to view code and install
Avatar by Kaelwolfur. Sent from my PokéNav

QUOTE originally posted by DrWho

[...]is there a way to replace a global image? (Eg. I don't want to just replace my Albino Plusles, I want to replace all Albino Plusles)
Yes there is, you'll find it in this post
Cool, thank you! Figured out what "big" image means. It doesn't seem to work outside my fields though? Party, Summary, and Dex pages all still show the official sprite instead of the replaced one. And the image is glitched in my fields (will grab a screenshot) (I transposed the width and height, fixed now) Good to know for the Nature thing. I don't use Tampermonkey, so I'll pass on that fix myself, but might tell a friend =) Edit: Screenshots

Screenshots

- working fine in the party display on the Fields page - Not working on Dex page - not working in my party - not working on the Pokemon's summary page

Pages: 123··· 340341342343344··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page