PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 7172737475··· 403404405

Does anyone know how to change the cormyr with this new update? My css incorporated that and made the bad perry preference the original size and only increased the good berry preference. I'd like to keep that, but I'm not sure how to go about it. The previous update I added the transform in there and it worked just fine, but this update is just messing up everything. I tried to do a fix for it but sometimes the pokemon just jumble everywhere. It's a bit of a pain. Edit: I think I figured it out. But I'm still kinda like...maybe, maybe not. Confirmation is always nice to make sure I'm not messing up something somehow :p
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda

QUOTE originally posted by Sugita

Code

@padding: 50px; #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon { padding:@padding !important; margin:0 !important; transform: translate(-50%, -50%) !important; left:45% !important; top:45% !important; animation:none !important; } #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon>img { padding:@padding !important; margin:0 !important; animation:none !important; } #field_berries { position:relative; z-index:12; } #field_nav button[data-action=next], #field_nav button[data-action=previous], #field_nav button[data-action=jump] { position:relative; z-index:10; } #field_party { position:relative; z-index: 11; }
I fixed the hitboxes. I did this using mobile (I'm at work lol), so I have no idea how it looks on desktop. Let me know though. It is not centered, but it's close enough right now XD
I changed the "left" and "top" to be at "50%" and "40%", respectively, and that made the pokemon more centered. But a few of the sprites are blurry, which is not that big of a deal but I figured I should say something. Also, does anyone experienced with Stylish know how to fix the "@padding" rule? It tells me it's an invalid rule and I have to remove it and change the other padding manually.
naïve collector | budding IV breeder
Signature image is free-to-use, by Lagomorphas. Avatar is by Temporal.
Gilded's AvatarGilded

QUOTE originally posted by krookodilehunter

Also, does anyone experienced with Stylish know how to fix the "@padding" rule? It tells me it's an invalid rule and I have to remove it and change the other padding manually.
Fyrena helped me with this

Use This

#field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon{ left:20%!important; top:0%!important; padding:150px!important; margin-top:-150px!important; margin-left:-150px!important; transform:translate(0%)!important; animation:none!important; } #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon>img{ padding:150px!important; transform:translate(0%)!important; animation:none!important; } #field_berries { position:relative; z-index:12; } #field_nav button[data-action=next], #field_nav button[data-action=previous], #field_nav button[data-action=jump] { position:relative; z-index:10; } #field_party { position:relative; z-index: 11; }
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┊ it/they/he ┊ ┊ pfp by box ┊ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

QUOTE originally posted by Blackline

QUOTE originally posted by krookodilehunter

Also, does anyone experienced with Stylish know how to fix the "@padding" rule? It tells me it's an invalid rule and I have to remove it and change the other padding manually.
Fyrena helped me with this

Use This

#field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon{ left:20%!important; top:0%!important; padding:150px!important; margin-top:-150px!important; margin-left:-150px!important; transform:translate(0%)!important; animation:none!important; } #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon>img{ padding:150px!important; transform:translate(0%)!important; animation:none!important; } #field_berries { position:relative; z-index:12; } #field_nav button[data-action=next], #field_nav button[data-action=previous], #field_nav button[data-action=jump] { position:relative; z-index:10; } #field_party { position:relative; z-index: 11; }
Nice, that works perfectly! Thank you!
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
Cleaned stuff up a bit; thank you to everyone who worked on it while I was out.

CODE

@padding: 175px; #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon { margin:0!important; transform:translate(-50%, -50%)!important; left:50%!important; top:50%!important; img { animation:none!important; padding:@padding!important; } } #field_berries { position:relative; z-index:12; } #field_nav button[data-action=next], #field_nav button[data-action=previous], #field_nav button[data-action=jump] { position:relative; z-index:10; } #field_party { position:relative; z-index: 11; }
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
continue's Avatarcontinue
does anyone know if the thing i said is possible
Will look into it at home. Still stuck at school right now.
rêveur's Avatarrêveur
@Glad thank you for my life
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 58 — 4,183 / 10,267
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
cynicalCrows's AvatarcynicalCrows
Thank you @Gladion, & I hope your exam went well! I have a question for anyone who knows! The 'animation:none!important' code to stop pokemon from animating when they like or dislike a berry in fields doesn't seem to be working for me (on desktop) - is anyone else having this problem or knows how to fix it?
jaie | 22 | they/them +0 server time semi-active credits | s/a lunamor uft
It was pretty easy. English isn't too bad :D The CSS I just posted works for me; no animation on mobile or desktop mode (given I don't have PC access right now). And of course, you cleared your cache, right?

Pages: 123··· 7172737475··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page