PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Nunka's Nonsense

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Staff >

Pages: 123··· 1011121314··· 212223

Nunka's AvatarNunka
Omg so my Partner had to shake me awake this morning. I normally never get shaken but I was refusing to wake up while crying in my sleep. So apparently I was having a Nightmare.

Dream Story

I came home from work, prepping for my day off. Sister had a New BF, Mother had a new BF, suddenly had new siblings because her BF had kids? The whole time I'm like "wat". So I get told to pack my stuff because we're moving somewhere bigger to accomidate all of the kids. Since I'm STILL the only one with a Job, I assume they're moving somewhere across town. This is my house so they can't really do anything with it, so I don't pack my stuff, I help them pack theirs. I end up getting randomly wisked away on a quick roadtrip with Gabe's parents who eventually drop me off at this huge hotel-like complex somewhere upstate (That doesn't exist) and drive off without letting Gabe out. So Score 1: Been forcedumped by in-laws. So I assume this is actually a hotel and that they wanted me to pick up the room for them, so I go inside. ... Nope. Turns out it's a Giant Appartment complex with Fancy everywhere. It's set up similar to a hotel but residency is a bit more permanent however there are rich snobby people everywhere. And but that I mean everyone is super mean and turns their nose up at me because I'm not dressed like they are. I end up running into my Mom and a couple of the new dude's kids who are like "Welcome home!" At this point I don't realize I'm in the UP. Because I see them, I then assume this is a new place near home that I just hadn't seen. Score 2: Moving somwhere terrible At this point I'm all "What?" but end up rolling with it. We get back to the Appartment which at this point I notice everything is all hightech and there are some things I don't really understand. I get shown to our Room, get told that I'm going to be sharing a room with "the other girls" while the boys take the one across the hall. This is confusing why we're being shoved all in one place concidering there are many other rooms in the Appartment and there's litterally 1 standalone dresser in the room and then a wall dresser like thing. There are 4 of us girls. 3 boys. So I go back to meet mom in the front room (Which is set up like a Living room but is sortof an inlet of the complex that they required to have walk-through walls for disabled people so it's also partially see-through? And ask her when my personal Vanity Dresser is coming. There's not enough room for all of us gils. Her Reply: "Yeah Antique dress mirror thing. It's coming" ... Go back to room. Then this older Rich-looking Platinum haired lady with A similar haircut to this walks in with my mother explaining that she's the Nanny in charge of the girls. So I'm like "wat, I'm 21, this shouldn't apply to me." ... yes it did. So she leaves us with the Nanny who starts imediately being a Giant Turd, nagging us about posture and moving around too much. Eventually I slip away and make my way down the hallway. End up at the end of the hall where there's an inside but really clean Barn-like area for Horses and Prized goats? I get lost, make my way back to the lobby somehow and try to find the appartment from there. Lady finds me, starts nagging because I "ran off". She doesn't exactly understand that I'm not a child. Trying to tell her so results in her giving me these weird tasks saying that if I don't want to be treated like a child then I should act like an Adult and work. I'm not really arguing until I trip while carrying this weird thing. She starts yelling about how I can't even complete a simple task saying that why I need a Nanny fulltime. We get back to the room and I get shoved in with the girls. Apparently they shove all the kids in one room to make it easier for the Nannies of larger families. The Nanny goes for Tea telling us not to move but I slip away again anyway after finding out that no, we're nowhere near Cheboygan, we're in a town upstate that I've never heard of, closer to the Soo. First thing I do is talk to mom Mom Me: "What about my Job?" Mom: "Don't worry, it'll come" Me: "What? No I mean little Ceazers and the Restaurant I'm going to be opening up in march" Mom laughs: "You're going to get a new job. Trust me, you're going to love it here" Que me running off very angry. I end up back in the Lobby where I've found out some friends have come to visit. We're walking down the hall while I'm talking to the girl about the things I dislike here. Some things are mentioned like how Gabe's parents wouldn't him stay, how the Nanny doesn't understand that I'm 21 ect. Eventually "Nanny" catches up and tries to drag me away but the Girl that I was talking to, her brother grabs the Nanny by the wrist saying "Don't you understand anything? Get out, we'll bring her back when we're done" At this point I start bawling about the Restaurant that is going to end up opening without me, with all the effort that I've put into it so far being sorta nulled out which is why Gabe ended up having to Shake me awake.
I'm freaking out in my sleep over something that isn't real because I'm being treated like my personal life doesn't matter and that I'm a working object to be dragged around. That wasn't a normal "what the heck" dream, it was a weird hightech nightmare. Also with really snooty people.
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Ugh, Talking to my Father about my Art when he appears to show interest is like talking to that friend you had in Middle school who thought and attempted to prove they were better than you at everything just because they can. Like, he brags about how he's done designs for Clash of Clans including the Logo/tiny Banner things ingame and even Avatar Art for the Moderators and has 20+ more years of experience in this stuff saying I need to use <insert paid only art program> for vector and stuff and I'm just sitting here with crippled hands and Pixel art that he's deemed "pointless" and "Outdated" asking why I still even bother. I just now was told there's a line corrector built into my Art program that sorta fixes the shakiness in my hands with this Graphic's tablet that I am just now barely learning how to use. I cry because my Art suffered greatly when my right hand was damaged during a dog fight that still leaves me with flashbacks when I hear dogs barking. I cry because everything got worse when I developed really bad carpel tunnel from the overuse of my left hand while trying to compensate for my right. I cry because I'm half blind, can't see half of what I'm doing unless I zoom in yet I'm still trying to pretend to be an Artist. Being told that I should stop doing what I know how to do and do it his way. That I shouldn't attempt to redo the art for This Children's Book that I Wrote and Drew that an Old teacher is pushing me to publish because I "might mess it up". That it's stupid that people actually pay me to make pixels when I could be making vector art... Thanks Dad, maybe I should just stop pretending to be an Artist and go back to Cooking. Oh wait, you think opening a Restaurant is a bad idea too even though everyone in town is excited for my Cooking. Writer then? It seems coming up with stories seems to be the only thing I'm good at that you don't seem to try to change.
Nunka's AvatarNunka
So due to This Gem of a Misunderstanding And somebody else posting a picture of her head on a Muscle Bound man's Body. I present the Manliest of Men. (And a very terrible joke) Here Pokefarm, Have a BuffSei,.
Nunka's AvatarNunka
All of the images in my first few posts are broken. :I Am too busy running around making more pictures to feex. Will feex later.
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Finally got my list down and got the chance to make this for Gabe. The next thing I need to do is Finalize my Design of Sauci. Going to do a few Chibiworks of her first before I do a full digital reference for the boys.
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Moved
Nunka's AvatarNunka
That moment when you feel like a stupid Failure because you realize the thing that had been nagging you all morning was the damn Meeting you tried to push for over a month. The meeting you missed this morning because you forgot about it. Even woke up on time to get ready for it by accident but completely slipped my mind over things that happened last night. Meeting was at 11, woke up at 10. Went back to bed instead. Woke up at 12, went back to bed. Woke up at 2, spent the next two hours working on a stupid Chib as part of my Personal Artwork week. Have my waste of time. I'm an idiot.
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Real Life is sooo Busy. ;^; Working on the Restaurant, getting other stuff down. Not to mention my art thread. Seems to gain momentum every time I empty the list lol. I actually doubled my prices after the Art Break I took while my computer was gone but people didn't seem to have a problem with it. Sorta good considering I have a sort of major discount here as compared to where I sell for Monetary Value so if I'm getting my $1 equivalent(What people typically offer for a Chibi) for a $10 piece it's better than the 25 cents I was getting before(Min price). We'll literally be opening the Restaurant in a month. We'll start with invites for the testing week, soft launch last week of march and advertise the Grand opening for the first week of April. I'm so excited that I'd probably pass out if I didn't need to be awake. The down side is my MS has been acting up recently my Right arm threatening to tweak out with most pressure based activities which is getting really annoying. It's probably because of the stress but I still need to keep an Eye on it. Fatigue on the other hand has been a major problem as a partial result of this. Waking up already tired after a full nights rest ends up with me taking naps I don't really need. Again, more annoyance. Quite proud of this one, it's probably the most advanced but Smooth animation I've done in a while. It's the WIP animation for a little Sprite thing I'm doing for Gilgex in my shop. It won't be as smooth due to the Avatar's KB limit but it's still something neat to work on.
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Saving Post, Spent the day Programing this/Making that Ciche Spinning Coin animation for GP instead of working on Personal art for my personal Art Thursday. GG lol I kinda really liked those Progress Bar designs from PF1 so I used css, the progress bars, and a whole bunch of "[item/inventory=]" thingies to sorta mimic it or at least what I remembered. Am Tired, need food. //Wanders off to go Die of accidental starvation//
Animela's Hoard - A Mostly Item Trading Thread
  • Main
  • Currency
  • Gems
  • Relics
  • Items
  • Pkmn
  • Dex
  • Wants

Welcome to Animela's Hoard!

Here in my Trade thread I offer a few different services.
Currency This Tab Features Currency that I am selling or don't need.
GemsThis Tab features Gem Trading, Mostly a Gem Swap.
RelicsThis Tab features a Relic Exchange, Similar to Doug's "Upgrade" relics, only instead the service allows you to downgrade to smaller pieces.
ItemsThis Tab just features various Items. Items include Newer Releases, Mega Stones, Fossils, and Summons. Other items may appear from time to time.
PkmnThis Tab is the exception to myMostlyItem trading thread. Pokemon featured here are typically Extras I've gotten through hunting or accidental doubles from trades. I try not to collect doubles but it does happen from time to time.
DexThis tab is just a list of Normal Dexes I still need for my Pokedex.
WantsBasic wants list although I will try to fill out individual tabs.

Currency

Wanted:
WantGive per 1Give per 1
509/2000
5k 5gp
Boxes!
15k 15gp
Small Relics
1:1 Equivalent
Copper = 10k, Silver = 20k, Gold = 50k
10gp
Copper
, 20gp
Silver
, 50gp
Gold
Shinies
Offer Offer

Gem Swap

Note: I will not convert gems up and down as it wastes resources.

Gems

Small Medium Large
Normal 961 14 5
Fire 1085 4 0
Water 109 45 0
Grass 7 0 0
Electric 135 7 0
Ice 3 0 0
Fighting 76 0 0
Poison 10 0 0
Ground 405 16 2
Flying 10 0 0
Psychic 0 0 0
Bug 1400 7 4
Rock 288 9 5
Ghost 47 0 0
Dark 4 0 0
Steel 0 0 0
Dragon 63 0 0
Fairy 8 0 0

Wants

Main Objective: Gem Swap 1:1 or My 10 Small Gems:Your 1 Medium Gem
Will Also Take: Shinies(X
On my way to collecting my Life Dex. I prefer to trade for Shinies I don't have yet. Yes, It is perfectly acceptable to trade me something that can be evolved into missing entries. No, I'm not picky on Levels or Natures.
) Missing Summons =

Relic Exchange Services

Similar to Doug's Relic service, my Relic services allow for the Exchange of similar values of Relics for others. This service focuses on Down Grading for the similar fees applied in the Credit page. Upgrading comes at no fee.
Item Type Relic Worth Downgrading Fee
36/50
10,000₢N/A
19/10
20,000₢
+
4,000₢
1/10
50,000₢
x2 + Or x5
10,000₢
100,000₢
x2 Or x5 Or x10
20,000₢
200,000₢
x2 Or x4 Or x10
40,000₢
500,000₢
x2 + or x5 Or x10
100,000₢
1,000,000₢
x2 or x5 Or x10
200,000₢
Tip: Each tipped number under "Relic Worth" shows up to three Relic Exchange variants. However, feel free to ask for any type of exchange as long as it adds up to the normal total Relic Worth. Just make sure I have as many of the type of relic that you are requesting.
Form
[b]Ani! I need Relics![/b] [b]I Have:[/b] [b]I Need:[/b]

Items

New Releases

Summons

Dex Unlocks
Chain Unlocks
Master Unlocks
No
Special

Mega Stones

I'm too Lazy to fill this out atm.

Fossils

x0 - x1

Misc

x0

Pokemon UFT

Shinies

Albinos

Other

Missing Dex Entries

I am currently missing Dex Entries towards filling my Dex. Note: These are Regular Dex Entries, I don't need Albino/Shiny Entries in general.

Kanto

Poliwirl Mega Venusaur Mega Charizard X & Y Mega Blastoise Mega Beedrill Mega Pidgeot Alolan Raichu Alolan Persian Mega Alakazam Alolan Golem Mega Slowbro Mega Gengar Mega Steelix Alolan Exeggutor Alolan Marowak Mega Kangaskhan Mega Scizor Mega Pinsir Mega Gyarados Sylveon Mega Aerodactyl Mega Mewtwo X & Y

Johto

Mega Ampharos Mega Heracross Mega Houdoom Mega Tyranitar

Hoenn

Mega Sceptile Mega Blaziken Mega Swampert Mega Gardevoir Mega Gallade Mega Sableye Mega Mawile Mega Aggron Mega Medicham Mega Maectric Mega Sharpedo Mega Camerupt Mega Altaria Mega Banette Dusknoir Mega Absol Mega Glalie Huntail Mega Salamence Mega Metagross Mega Latias Mega Latios Primal Groudon Primal Kyogre Deoxys Forms S, A & D

Sinnoh

Mega Lopunny Mega Lucario Mega Garchomp Abomasnow Mega Abomasnow

Unova

Mega Audino Red Stripe Basculin Crustle Archeops Vanilluxe Escavalier Eelektrik Bisharp Kyurem Black & White forms

Kalos

Large Gourgeist Large Pumpkaboo Slupuff Mega Diancie Hoopa

Alola

Bewear

Pokefarm Q (Megas)

Butterfree Arbok Raichu Ninetales Arcanine Rapidash Jynx Lapras Jolteon Flareon Umbreon Leafeon Dragonite Furret Lugia Ho-oh Mightyena Breloom Manectric Wailord Flygon Zangoose Seviper Froslass Jirachi Luxray Floatzel Giratina Zoroark Noivern

Pokefarm Q (Variants)

Super-Saiyan Rattata Super-Saiyan Raticate Super-Saiyan 2 Raticate Super-Saiyan 3 Raticate Super-Saiyan 4 Raticate Shooting Star Clefairy Shooting Star Clefable Kyukori Guild Jigglypuff Guild Wigglytuff Snowbro Snowking Apocalyptic Mightyena Apocalyptic Breloom Snow Vespiquen Oricorio [Pointe Style]

Offering

At the moment I'm not sure what to offer for Dexes. I'll need to do more research but for now Just offer I guess?

Wants

My general wants are as Follows Shinies (X
On my way to collecting my Live Dex. I prefer to trade for Shinies I don't have yet. Yes, It is perfectly acceptable to trade me something that can be evolved into missing entries. Yes, pre-evolved pokemon are fine. No, I'm not picky on Levels or Natures.
) Zophan Canisters Gems Origami Goldfish Boxes Shiny Charm (X)
I will take dead ones once I get my hands on a Shiny Charm Box

I'll Think about it/It Depends

Summons Custom Sprite Pokemon GP Vouchers (X)
Usable Legacy Item
Tokens Mega Stones

The Following will be Refused

Credits for anything but Relic Fees. Training Bags "Treasure" Items Offgame Items Normal Pokemon Non-Shiny Pokemon/Events Albinos
Nunka's AvatarNunka
Animela's Ataraxia - Journal Post
  • Tired
  • LCs Wat?
Honestly I can't say how exactly that I'm tired. Or maybe that I can't really describe it. I can't really put my finger to it but I've been both mentally exhausted and physically tired for the past week or so. Which is odd because I've been getting the amount of sleep I should get which is what I don't normally do. We're talking being up until like 5 in the morning just to wake up for a 10am Shift. This is my norm. I don't normally sleep. I normally can't sleep. Getting a good Solid 5 hours usually runs me for the rest of the 24. But lately I've been passing out around 2 which gives me a good 7 1/2 hours. I normally end up napping when I get home for about 3 hours so that means I've been sleeping almost half the day when I want to be doing other things. Grandmother says it might be the MS kicking in so it's sorta like pulling at two strings here. I'm like "ha No more Insomnia I just sleep" but on the otherhand it's like "Crap, I sleep too much". Ugh not sure what to do. It's probably just Stress taking over. Stress usually does weird things to me anyways.
Speaking of Stress, I'm going to have to laugh about this one. So the Owner of the Little Ceazers that I work for, back in July, demanded my Demotion under the grounds "Taking too long to close" despite the fact that the only reason why my closes took longer than the other managers is: 1. My crew wasn't allowed to work off the clock. We're not supposed to period but they'll do it anyways. 2. The store was only getting cleaned on my nights. Lately the store has been trashed when they walk in on the mornings unless I work a night shift because I won't go home until the store's cleaned. Which is hilarious because lately They've been talking longer than they should and the store still isn't clean when the morning crew comes in. But because of the random Night Shifts I've gotten from workers who randomly walked off/called in sick,The managers that I trained on Paperwork have been bragging about how I apparently get everything done on my own before they can even finish paperwork and how I manage the crew for them. I never really noticed it until the store manager talked to me about it but apparently if I get someone on Dishes and have the Manager doing Paperwork, I'll end up tackling the rest of the store by myself without thinking about it. Well apparently the bragging got to the Store owner. And I have to sit here and laugh. Because... She apparently has Dementia. Even though she made the Demand for my Demotion in front of the entire crew, she apparently has it in her mind that I asked to Step down. But because they have been bragging and the store needs four managers for Summer, I'm being Repromoted against my will and am getting my old wages. Which makes me laugh even more, Because... I was supposed to be leaving in April. So I'm changing my resignation letter to be Dropped off on April First so I can just not show up May first. I have to be working full time at my own Restaurant before Summer Hits. I can always come back if it fails but I can't leave the Store Hanging dry and I'd really prefer to run my own business anyways. But changing it to April First just so I can mess with the Owner. Mike was laughing because obviously she'll think it's some sort of Prank because "Hey they just got repromoted, got a raise ect, Got offered a 401k ldeal*
Which was Offered litterally over 9 months AFTER I would have qualified as a Crew and a year and a half after I would have Qualified as a Manager. Crew Qualify after a year, Managers qualify after 6 months. But they waited this long to bother bringing it up.
, Why leave now huh?" I'm sorry but no. That's not how it works. You don't scream at me just to tell me I'm being Demoted for taking an Extra HALF HOUR to do the 57+ Items on your list that nobody ever bothers with, make everyone in the store upset while I cry watching you leave, Force me to train new managers to replace the managers who walked out because you demoted me and one to replace myself, X
Why the Hell am I Teaching people how to do Paperwork or do Safe stuff when I'm not supposed to touch any of that? I don't get paid to train people, I don't get paid to touch that stuff but because you say so I have to train people how to do it. And if I don't I get my hours cut?
Blame me for your bad crew rotation because the last of the people who would take your crap decided it wasn't worth it anymore, Come in just to Scream at me again because somebody mentioned that I complained about being demoted because the current managers literally weren't getting anything done, Wait so damn long to bother telling me I could receive benefits just for working so long in one place, and then Reforce(I wasn't asked the first time either) me back into a Position I don't want. Because Paying me a base $10 is soooo worth being in a position I don't want when I know how to do everything and the others are getting paid $11 for only knowing half of it. Go eat a turd you old bag. I'll take the Extra money for these next two months but heck if I'm going to Start doing more than I'm supposed to. Because oops, I forgot where I put that list that you gave me after Renovations. Thought I gave it to Another Manager but I guess they lost it cause nothing's been getting done, again. Sure, I'll get down on my Knees and Scrub your Oven Wheels, but don't expect me to remember to do everything all in one night when nobody else is.

Pages: 123··· 1011121314··· 212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page