PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Advent Calendar 2017

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 789

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
As the end of the year approaches, it's time to celebrate with a traditional event! The Advent Calendar is a simple event: visit the Event page each day to claim a tasty treat and unlock an image that you can then use as your avatar on the forums to join in the festivities! And... that's about it - it's a simple, fun event! On Christmas Day, make sure to visit the Calendar once more to open the final door, as it contains Gold Poké! I'll see you in a couple of weeks to announce the second Christmas Event, which will be a little bit bigger ;) Event discussion thread can be found here
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Anduin's AvatarAnduin
✌️ whoo free stuff
L0KI's AvatarL0KI
Sorry that i sound dense- Is there a goal- like number of clicks to open a door? or is it that each dooor is a day we must simply click it, to open it? im new to this kinda event so..rip me.
kanata's Avatarkanata

QUOTE originally posted by ThunderGod

Sorry that i sound dense- Is there a goal- like number of clicks to open a door? or is it that each dooor is a day we must simply click it, to open it? im new to this kinda event so..rip me.
Last year there was a click thing I believe, I wasn't there to complete it though ^^ Can't wait seems loads of fun!
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
ive never done this before but it seems fun :)

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.
minknip's Avatarminknip
No way! I didn't know Pokefarm did this! :o
Paravoina's AvatarParavoina
Aha! Niiiice!
not mine again, this model is from Model's Resource and is a model of Yugi Muto from Saikyo Card Battle.

I have a hecking badge now yay

Azozel's AvatarAzozel
Eek! My second christmas on PFQ c: Thank you so much, Niet! And remember, everyone--it's beginning to look a lot like christmas
♥to think i did all that, and may i say, not in a shy way♥ sig coded by me, jolteon is official art from pokemon conquest avatar drawn by me
ÅkØØmÎ's AvatarÅkØØmÎ
I like events when you get something for clicking ^^
Kirbyfan's AvatarKirbyfan
Oh boy, that means I'll have 4 websites to go to for Advent Calendar events this year. (Or 5 if it turns out the other site I joined this year does it too) I'm excited! Edit: Yeah, I actually do have 5 sites to go to. Well, this year will be fun. XD

Pages: 123··· 789

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page