PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Flipping Accessories

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

Pages: 123

Raijin's AvatarRaijin
Support for reasons already stated
Avatar by crownedkitty25 Joint shop: By FloatingClaws
support
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
Support for all the reasons previously stated!
clai/mordecai/aether, fae/they || flight rising || credit
sprite and avatar by me.
art shoptrade shop
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Please suggest how this would be implemented in the control scheme, bearing in mind mobile users as well. Cuz I can't think of anything XD
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Noctuoidea's AvatarNoctuoidea
Totally support this omg, I've needed this in the past. I created this mock image using a random noibat. I'm totally an expert at photoshop I'm not sure if this would work, maybe the flip thing could be at the bottom instead. Either way, this would be a really helpful feature!
~Beautiful pink children~ ~~ 165/1250 ~Credits~
Sorry, forgot about this for a bit! So you've made a "flip" handle. But does that make sense? The other two handles rely on click-and-drag, whereas this one is more of a toggle switch. Furthermore, notice how the Rotate handle moves, always pointing "up" relative to the accessory itself. That would collide when rotated to the left. Try again ;)
WildGeffe64's AvatarWildGeffe64
A button with a horizontal arrow in the layers section might work. It might be difficult to remember which object you‘re flipping (say if you have two puffy smokes), but otherwise I think it would work. Also, support for reasons already stated
Something more like this maybe? Regardless, support for this for previous reasons stated too.
One of the Pokémon gives you a letter addressed to you, that begs to be opened. Read it? (N/a)
Carl firmly places a Steel Gem in your hand and smirks. Let the race begin!
Click on my wonderful children?
You found a Hard Box among the Pokémon! Open it? (Casual Journal)
You spot a computer logged into the PM's. Wanna talk with me? (PM for better contacts.)
hint: hover over the items! right-click and choose "open link" to open them! background
ok, that's good, except now you have a horizontal arrows that are a button to cause a flip, and vertical arrows that are a drag-handle to rearrange layers.
croChimerical's AvatarcroChimerical
Maybe there could be a check box on the opposite side of multiselect, that when checked turns the move layers option into a flip option?

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page