PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Change Egg Timer to Users, Not Interactions

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 123

constellatori's Avatarconstellatori
No support - The current system does not support nor punish any certain way of clicking, and allows each player to decide how they want to get IP. Meanwhile, what you're suggesting alienates and punishes us massclickers. Not to mention what was said above - people could easily one-click a person and move on to the next. Also, this is just my personal experience, but - I've been slacking lately on clicking people back, but then the egg timer happened. It's made me much more motivated to click people back. Which is the complete opposite of what you're suggesting will happen. But hey, I'm just one person. Others could have a totally different response. I'm just saying, it's entirely possible this could motivate some people to click back more often.
  • x
  • hey
  • hoarding
  • other virtual pet sites im on
Dark Gem

Dark Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A gem with an essence of darkness.

Sells for 10

Lv. 33 — 495 / 3,367
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ground
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
sorted fields means you have 5 or 6 stacks of pokemon in one field, a stack for each berry preference stacked fields means you just throw everything in one big stack without regard to berry preference sorted & stacked fields means single berry fields with every pokemon stacked for easy clicking
gonna post what this was in my journal soon
SoberPie's AvatarSoberPie
no support for reasons stated above
icon by Tyler
selocon's Avatarselocon
No support because this harms users like myself who have periods of hours during the day in which they cannot be active. I get my incubator up as high as posible before this time, so my eggs will hatch while I'm out. I do this by massclicking someone with 5k+ pokemon, and it takes me ~2 hours or so. If I have to make party clicks I'be much slower and probably still at level 3.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
kanata's Avatarkanata
No Support For Reasons Stated. Also It's Just Come Out And You Already Want To Change It?
magicswirls's Avatarmagicswirls
No support. This suggestion is just asking people to one-click.
Crazy's AvatarCrazy
Are you proposing that only party clicks would count as interactions towards the egg timer? Thats going to be rather irritating to click 10k party considering each batch of 50 users i open has at most 300 interactions. Personally i enjoy mass clicking my timer up and then going to party clicks as well. Clickbacks are still the fastest way to hatch your eggs compared to the hour and a halfish wait on a fully powered timer. No support
Avatar made circe ^^ Help with some research?
ChromaSys's AvatarChromaSys
No support for reasons already stated.
Avatar made by TheMushroomNacho c:<3<3<3 Tanks created by Box<3
RealDean's AvatarRealDean
No support for reasons already stated.
elliott | he/him two years with the nico to my percy hiveswap©, sherlock holmes©
Bø-mï's AvatarBø-mï
No support. I click 5 people daily; and only 5 people as I mass-click them already; Being reprimanded for mass-clicking people rather that clicking people parties over and over. If party clicks is your thing then by all means; party click for your egg-timer. It's up to you if you do that. But users should have the choice between the two based on what they do. If you mass-click or chase rus you'll get the interactions for your egg-timer to get to level 13. if you party click a lot you'll also get the level 13 It wouldn't make a difference on what I already do; I'd still mass-click these 5 people every day as well as chase rus; this wouldn't make me want to click other people for my timer to run as I'd like it. In fact that would deter me from clicking people all over again. It's a limit you're wanting to have in-placed so you and other users have an increased chance in being clicked but it would limit those of us who don't want that sort of a limit and wouldn't be deterred by it.
They/It/Frog English isn't my first language Icon: x by x
I'm going to reject this because changing it to users alone will cause more problems than it will solve. There's a better way to do this anyway - which will be noted in a new suggestion which I'm going to make a note in and approve :)

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page