PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Change Egg Timer to Users, Not Interactions

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Change Egg Timer to Users, Not Interactions >

Bø-mï's AvatarBø-mï
No support. I click 5 people daily; and only 5 people as I mass-click them already; Being reprimanded for mass-clicking people rather that clicking people parties over and over. If party clicks is your thing then by all means; party click for your egg-timer. It's up to you if you do that. But users should have the choice between the two based on what they do. If you mass-click or chase rus you'll get the interactions for your egg-timer to get to level 13. if you party click a lot you'll also get the level 13 It wouldn't make a difference on what I already do; I'd still mass-click these 5 people every day as well as chase rus; this wouldn't make me want to click other people for my timer to run as I'd like it. In fact that would deter me from clicking people all over again. It's a limit you're wanting to have in-placed so you and other users have an increased chance in being clicked but it would limit those of us who don't want that sort of a limit and wouldn't be deterred by it.
They/It/Frog English isn't my first language Icon: x by x
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page