PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 12531254125512561257··· 161716181619

abingy's Avatarabingy
Forgot to post earlier, but I hatched this guy last night. Just need one more to finish the hunt but unless I get lucky again tomorrow, I probably won't finish before switching when the new paldea batch drops
Trade Shop - Summons, S/A, Charm Rentals/Swaps, Egg Supplier Pass Rentals Credits
Avatar made by mewitti of deviantart. Free to use.
CQHerosteve's AvatarCQHerosteve
Oh THANK ARCEUS it's Naive! That completes a swap order and I have officially hatched my second melan in a 5.6k chain. I wanna cry ;w;
Made by CQHerosteve
Profile Picture Made by me. Maravol belongs to PFQ, Typhlosion belongs to Pokemon
Silver Raven's AvatarSilver Raven
Thank Sally you showed up before TR started :_D
Rylee's AvatarRylee
this lil girl appeared with no z crystal!! :O
S/A/D/Summon Shop | Adopt Shop | Journal avatar drawn by me
Fuecoco's AvatarFuecoco
aw melan pichu is adorable unfortunately the wrong nature, but this laidback hunt isn't too bad :D
Hyperspace Ring

Hyperspace Ring

Summon Item

(: 0)

A sinister-looking gold ring. Peering into its depths is like looking into another universe. It is said it is deeply connected with the Legendary Pokémon, Hoopa.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
pfp = my cat
Dachsbuns's AvatarDachsbuns
hello, everyone!!! i’ve managed to get a melan of my favorite lady here, meloetta!!! i am… EXTREMELY happy, to say the least!!! i was absolutely scrambling when i saw the v-wave and pokemon of the day! i had already had a 345(ish) chain from my birthday, and i really wanted to try and get more albinos! i had only gotten one, and my a=goals werent /too/ unrealistic, i think!! but i woke up this morning, and saw the purple… i JUMPED up!!! music has been a LARGE interest of mine, ever since i was a kid. i play 3+ instruments, i used to compose songs loosely, and i listen to music whenever i can. it helps me a lot to calm down, and process emotions… so ive always just felt, well, really attached to meloetta. she’s the music themed legendary pokemon, whos also my favorite type! so to actually get a melan.. wow, im honestly shocked. she’s absolutely gorgeous. i was panicking on a name for her; as i used some preeetty good classical pieces already for my shinies and albinos.. but i thought nocturne would suit perfectly for this gentle lady. ive never gotten a pokemon of the day melan; as ive only had 3 hunts align properly. (2/3, i got no specials! wooloo was kind with shinies!) so for meloetta, a legend who means a lot to me, to be the first… wow. i am absolutely estatic!!!

here she is on my party!

lucky number 5, too!! my favorite number!!
thank you so much for reading if you did!!! i know i always type so much here, but im a very happy fella with a lotta words!!!
HE/HIM • 20 Y/O • ART SHOP! bg/icon by silver raven!
Addonia's AvatarAddonia
This is my first ever actually hatched during rus Melan! I have hatched one after rus once but this gal about gave me a heart attack. Hello random early hatch. Was only trying to get 1 shiny and 1 albino for an upcoming raffle but um, thanks Sally!
Visit my shop for shiny hunts, breeding pairs, and other services my shop Check it out! Like free stuff? Visit my raffle thread! Have you lost a loved one? Want a S/A to memorialize their memory? Check out my free memorial/remembrance service offered through my journal: here
Anycade1's AvatarAnycade1

QUOTE originally posted by Dachsbuns

hello, everyone!!! i’ve managed to get a melan of my favorite lady here, meloetta!!! i am… EXTREMELY happy, to say the least!!! i was absolutely scrambling when i saw the v-wave and pokemon of the day! i had already had a 345(ish) chain from my birthday, and i really wanted to try and get more albinos! i had only gotten one, and my a=goals werent /too/ unrealistic, i think!! but i woke up this morning, and saw the purple… i JUMPED up!!! music has been a LARGE interest of mine, ever since i was a kid. i play 3+ instruments, i used to compose songs loosely, and i listen to music whenever i can. it helps me a lot to calm down, and process emotions… so ive always just felt, well, really attached to meloetta. she’s the music themed legendary pokemon, whos also my favorite type! so to actually get a melan.. wow, im honestly shocked. she’s absolutely gorgeous. i was panicking on a name for her; as i used some preeetty good classical pieces already for my shinies and albinos.. but i thought nocturne would suit perfectly for this gentle lady. ive never gotten a pokemon of the day melan; as ive only had 3 hunts align properly. (2/3, i got no specials! wooloo was kind with shinies!) so for meloetta, a legend who means a lot to me, to be the first… wow. i am absolutely estatic!!!

here she is on my party!

lucky number 5, too!! my favorite number!!
thank you so much for reading if you did!!! i know i always type so much here, but im a very happy fella with a lotta words!!!
I've seen you posting in the BEST summon shop ever for these lol GG!
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
HE is BEYONG PERFECTION. I have never been SO happy to get a melan inyears! I am literally shaking right now!
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE

QUOTE originally posted by Terabbit

HE is BEYONG PERFECTION. I have never been SO happy to get a melan inyears! I am literally shaking right now!
oh my lord. that is the coolest thing ive ever seen CONGRATS
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 11,704 | Icon official card art (edited by me)

Pages: 123··· 12531254125512561257··· 161716181619

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page