PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 875876877878879··· 161716181619

SeeyaLater's AvatarSeeyaLater
rip wrong nature but this beauty? perfect, and that nice +potd
Gilded's AvatarGilded
ya know, when I said I was going to hunt Amaura for DP, this isn't really what I had in mind (but you won't hear me complaining) 2nd shiny in the chain and I believe the 4th albino? and my 2nd non-HM mlem :3 I'll probably sell him for some extra currency ^^
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┊ it/they/he ┊ ┊ pfp by box ┊ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
bhoomine's Avatarbhoomine

QUOTE originally posted by Gilded

ya know, when I said I was going to hunt Amaura for DP, this isn't really what I had in mind (but you won't hear me complaining) 2nd shiny in the chain and I believe the 4th albino? and my 2nd non-HM mlem :3 I'll probably sell him for some extra currency ^^
wow!! melans without hm are very lucky congrats :))

Credits

Icon Credits: official bnha manga
Formerly Hanamochii and PluvioPetrichorr
Cháösity's AvatarCháösity
3/3 (6th mela of the chain), order finished. Gotta keep hatching feesh for the day since I used a z, but I'm happy this hunt is finally over.
• ᴠᴀɴɪᴛʏ • • δA/M Charks UFS
Billabong's AvatarBillabong
Yoooooo my third melanin! I always thought mele shroomish and breloom were super pretty (I am a sucker for the darker teal tones on here). He wasn't bred by me and he's the wrong nature but I'm glad he's here! Here's his twin that also hatched with him:
I still have the rest of the day to hatch more since I still have a Z active.
icon and banner credit
icon is drawn by me, banner is from "Restoring the Lost Sense"
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus

QUOTE originally posted by Billabong

Yoooooo my third melanin! I always thought mele shroomish and breloom were super pretty (I am a sucker for the darker teal tones on here). He wasn't bred by me and he's the wrong nature but I'm glad he's here! Here's his twin that also hatched with him:
I still have the rest of the day to hatch more since I still have a Z active.
As a mega Shroomish fan, I'm so happy for you!!! I can't wait to do my own grumpy mushroom hunt ♡
He/Him • Easily Distracted user? PM me for a free shiny Pichu F2U ICONSFREE DEX TRADES
credit
Icon by Cepheus (me) Background Made by HugaPug from Furry Amino (character mine) Shop Button by Me, edit to official Shroomish by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
carbink's Avatarcarbink
after years of playing I've finally hatched my first melan... she's so beautiful
bhoomine's Avatarbhoomine

QUOTE originally posted by carbink

after years of playing I've finally hatched my first melan... she's so beautiful
congrats on your first melan!! Im happy for you c:
Sandslash666's AvatarSandslash666
got me a pretty beach ball during rus x3 3rd melan of hunt and last one i need for line so any others now will be uft x3

Things I'm collecting

All of the regi Summon items except steel(not enough space here to show the progress bars check my about me for them :3 )
× 13 /500
looking for Maravol Patterns check out the Maravol Breeders Directory Avartar done by continue
Kyøujurøu's AvatarKyøujurøu
Three minutes into reset;; Not Naughty so he's UFT!

Sparklies

Set your heart ablaze!

7/500

6/500

21/500

6/500
Signature and bg image made by Cele

Pages: 123··· 875876877878879··· 161716181619

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page