PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 843844845846847··· 162616271628

Kyøujurøu's AvatarKyøujurøu
I'm.. I wasn't expecting even one Melan but uh... This happened: I delta'd that party just because I had the points.. And Sally gave me twin melans. I don't have a recording of them hatching but I have a screenshot:

Party Screenshot

Set your heart ablaze!

7/500

6/500

31/500

6/500
Signature and bg image made by Cele

QUOTE originally posted by Førbidden

I'm.. I wasn't expecting even one Melan but uh... This happened: I delta'd that party just because I had the points.. And Sally gave me twin melans. I don't have a recording of them hatching but I have a screenshot:

Party Screenshot

Yo I'm still so shocked that you got these two!! I'm SO blessed to have watched them hatch and see the sparkles ;_;

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Absol's AvatarAbsol

Party Screenshot

DUDE! Congrats Matt! I'm so happy for you and that I got to see them hatch! Those sparkles are so freaking pretty. You deserve all the luck <3
Avatar made for me by Xaandiir! Regular Journal | Trade Thread Buying
Lustrous Orb
= 20 ZC,
Origin Sash
= 30 ZC,
Ruby Orb
= 20 ZC
LúnàWølf98's AvatarLúnàWølf98

Party Screenshot

Holy crud- That's-- Holy crow, that's amazing! O-o
Buying the following summons:
Fire Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Ice Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Thunder Fang
for 100k cr/20 zc
Rusted Sword
for 125k cr/25 zc
Rusted Shield
for 125k cr/25 zc Buying Sweet/Jolly pokemon! PM with offer! *Credit* PFP created for my use only by BananaLizard
Wrathion's AvatarWrathion

Party Screenshot

They're both good auras too, super cuties!
tens's Avatartens

Party Screenshot

Oh my goodness, this is incredible!! Congratulations!
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Twins melan are awesome in itself, but twins melan *delta*? Dude, that's really awesome!! Congrats Førbidden! Now it's time to share the luck around, you had enough/j
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199

Party Screenshot

you're so lucky to have twin Delta Melans like that! they're both beautiful!
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir

Party Screenshot

Are you sure you need me to hunt delta melans for you? It seems as though you're perfectly capable of getting 'em yourself! XD In all seriousness, congratulations! they're beautiful babies.
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
GhostHaunter's AvatarGhostHaunter
Ii-i just shivering, oh my gOOSH She comes!
Score: 0

Pages: 123··· 843844845846847··· 162616271628

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page