PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 828829830831832··· 162916301631

QUOTE originally posted by Absol

sdjkhdsjkdh what the actual heck.. i wasn't expecting you at all.. you're so freaking pretty ;-; make that my first ever delta legend as well.. holy im shaking so much ;-;
omg Em you madlad, once again I'm so blessed to have seen the sparkles on this babey ;; I'm so happy for you!

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Clairefairy's AvatarClairefairy

QUOTE originally posted by Delightful

This is my first melan, Got it yesterday!
That's so awesome! I think it's super rare that we see someone so new to hatch a melan! Congrats! :D That's extremely impressive! Also congrats Absol! That's some wicked luck hatching such an early delta melan legend right after a discovery!!
Currently buying: × 238 / 500 × 22 / 400 Avatar by Breepi Signature by AnkokuFlare

QUOTE originally posted by Delightful

This is my first melan, Got it yesterday!
Congratulations! I'm glad you got your first melan pretty early. It gets demotivating to go long chains especially when you're just starting out. Let's hope you keep this good luck!
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
Clairefairy's AvatarClairefairy
This chain has been stinky at giving me shinies and I guess it was Sally loading up an early melan for me! :)
Aphelios1595's AvatarAphelios1595
was just thinking how ive never hatched a delta melan and sally cuts off my train of thought <3 editttt i think ill be posting an auction for her later today so keep your eyes posted in the trade thread for that :) <3
Shiny Charm Box/Charm Rental & Dead to Live Charm Swap & / ★/X Pass Rentals at my shop!
Vorn's AvatarVorn
Finally done :)
Sandslash666's AvatarSandslash666
what a pretty lady x3 kinda glad i continued the chain for tr now haha

Things I'm collecting

All of the regi Summon items except steel(not enough space here to show the progress bars check my about me for them :3 )
× 18 /500
looking for Maravol Patterns check out the Maravol Breeders Directory Avartar done by continue
OBESYX's AvatarOBESYX
first shiny, third albino... still need three shinies though!
Asphodel | 24 | they/he |
Adamant nature collector
|
Local Ghost delta fiend.
88 until next Gholdengo
Always buying for 15 per! 0 | 316 Delta Collector List | Journal | Joint Trade Shop
Avatar is a screencap from Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse.
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

Reminder

Please keep in mind that all rules apply, including caps lock. Entire sentences or posts made in all caps are still counted as SPAM and should be reported as such. We get being excited about a melan but it still does not justify breaking site rules. Thanks all, and congrats on the melans~
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
mikandee's Avatarmikandee
had a hunt order to complete for the first time :0 i'm just glad it took less than 3k eggs haha didn't get the preferred nature but yknowwwwww it's okay i guess- :')
i'm buying red soul dew for market price! the highest i'll go is 100 zc/equiv if market price is currently higher. please pm me! 🍊 mikanshop (my shop!) - pairs, s/a/d, currency <3 🍊 mikanjournal 🍊 ovo - a very boring journal forum avatar was drawn by myself~ for my use only.

Pages: 123··· 828829830831832··· 162916301631

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page