PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 825826827828829··· 162916301631

Selitha's AvatarSelitha
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) Fingers crossed for more, since he's the wrong Nature, but I wasn't expecting much this soon! I had started this hunt for some quick DP and in the process of switching from my almost 4k Bulba chain to the small Karp chain I had, I bought a memory stick and promptly forgot to use it. (༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ) I was mid-sentence when he hatched, and about gasped all the air out of the room.
Preferred title and pronouns: Dude, they/them Check out my Nature-Sorted Adoption Agency for a ton of Free Fields!
Credits to EeveeBailey
Profile pic taken by myself of our resident wizard, Gandalf the Grey.
tens's Avatartens

QUOTE originally posted by Selitha

ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) Fingers crossed for more, since he's the wrong Nature, but I wasn't expecting much this soon! I had started this hunt for some quick DP and in the process of switching from my almost 4k Bulba chain to the small Karp chain I had, I bought a memory stick and promptly forgot to use it. (༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ) I was mid-sentence when he hatched, and about gasped all the air out of the room.
What a sweet little baby <3 Congrats on the karp!(although I feel you on that chain- I'd rage quit if I'd messed up on my Cleffa chain like I did my Gastly one)
Zorovern's AvatarZorovern
GAH (last one was 3k eggs ago)
(avatar credit)
Helioptile fanart drawn by me in the Colors3D 3DS app.
Actual sig coming eventually :p
Wrathion's AvatarWrathion
Hatched this baby right before reset, didn't manage to hatch many eggs today cause of work, only other special today was a shiny. Been ages since I saw those melan sparklies.
Illidan's AvatarIllidan
I got an adorable surprise just now! Wasn't expecting to hatch a melan today or anytime soon, but I love him!

× 51 / 200
× 22 / 200
Icon by @komemerda on twt. | sprites from The Minish Cap
Eveningkind's AvatarEveningkind
a dogie!!! now that i'm finished i'm gonna take a break from exclusive/variant hunts since i don't have enough dcp to sustain another one right now:( time to save up!
✞ Ev ✞ ✞ They/Them ✞ Journal Shop Collecting
Fightinium Fragment

Fightinium Fragment

Z-Crystal

(: 0)

A fragment of Fightinium Z. Collect enough of these to trade in for a full Z-Crystal.

Sells for 100

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
credits
BackgroundCode ✦ Forum Icon made by TheMetalHiro! This signature is custom made for @Eveningkind and is not free to use.
brèâd's Avatarbrèâd
ummm??? so i was v sad bc i have to miss work and i love my work and aaa AND THEN SALLY PULLS THIS 1/48 MELAN not calm so uft!
bread * 27 * they/them I like calm pokemon! If you got some unwanted ones, I'd love to take them off your hands*! *If I need them Summon Collection to be inserted here.
Bø-mï's AvatarBø-mï
1/19 melan eevees
They/It/Frog English isn't my first language Icon: x by x
schleifi's Avatarschleifi
It's always nice to get orders done ;)
Avatar was created for me by ArtsieRosie. I paid for it and own all rights for it.
QuirkyQuills's AvatarQuirkyQuills

QUOTE originally posted by schleifi

It's always nice to get orders done ;)
Sweet mother of Arceus. I neeeeeed. 😍
9/500
67/500
8/500

Pages: 123··· 825826827828829··· 162916301631

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page