PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 674675676677678··· 169816991700

Rolycoly's AvatarRolycoly
master.pngc+.png
omg i saw him hatch, im so happy for u!
summon_dce.png × 136 / 250
Buying summon_dce.png200/200k/40
Sandslash666's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSandslash666
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png
was not expecting to get a 2nd melan especially as i was ending the hunt to start my tr hunt (which im hoping is as nice of a chain)not complaining though thanks Sally <3

Things I'm collecting

summon_ric.png × 87 / 400
summon_red.png × 130 / 400
summon_spe.png × 24 / 400
summon_cal.png × 77 / 400
looking for Maravol Patterns check out the Maravol Breeders Directory Avartar done by continue
LunaOokami's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLunaOokami
hypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by Sandslash666

was not expecting to get a 2nd melan especially as i was ending the hunt to start my tr hunt (which im hoping is as nice of a chain)not complaining though thanks Sally <3
And a rare gender at that. Congrats.
summon_gir.pngl.png6.pnga.pngh.pngsummon_gir.png Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc W.Stones @ 25zc Post here summon_rex.png7.pngs.pngq.png4.pngsummon_rex.png
Prometheus's Avatarhypermode-12.pngPrometheus
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png
I’m not even that bothered that he’s not spicy despite being from my pair because this hunt is wild. Melan #3 and I’m only at a 1722 chain
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
Dia's AvatarDia
grandmaster.pngb+.png
sally what the hecky heck?? shiny hatched 1/100, how poetic lol. must be making up for my 7.4k snom chain;; pretty sure this is my earliest melan ever c:
official pokemon sprite
background image made by me avatar made by me
Dragoncake's AvatarDragoncake
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Second poison apple! Another sweet one
Here we are. So fun fact, this bab was hatched during a melan race. This is win 4 of 4. I love gragon and how cute they are.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova
grandmaster.pngc+.png
One more female needed ♥️ Second one today... But sadly this is male, he is UFT
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
I AM SHOOK I did not think I was going to get another. I was just finishing up my eggs before starting up ryukuza for tomorrow.
Rolycoly's AvatarRolycoly
master.pngc+.png
You are a legend I swear, half the time I see a notification for this post it's Insane, with the insane melan rates XD

Pages: 123··· 674675676677678··· 169816991700

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page