PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 587588589590591··· 162016211622

Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus
Melan #3, and the right nature this time!
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
CrobatQueen's AvatarCrobatQueen
Finally get to post this boi, I hatched him on my work break!! So needless to say I was uhhh not expecting anything, just trying to quickly hatch and refill my party. I always get my melans after struggling for multiple hunts to even get one shiny ... Sally really knows how to play with my emotions. This hunt was really just for the last ~90 electric gems I needed, can't believe I got to see purple sparkles, esp as I was reaching the point where I was thinking "great another chain with no shinies until my 200th hatch" im happy, i probably wont evolve him though, or maybe sell him? DP? idk hmmm
Icon drawn by me!
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
finally. A baby. It took forever. I guess it helps a bit for the bad day im having
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Now, she's nowhere near as low as some of the other early melas hatched (Congrats to everyone btw) but I've managed to get my 1st mela elephant, and hatched on my partners b'day. With her twin who hatched the egg before her. I unfortunately missed the sparkles as I was too busy stuffing food into my face lol but I love her. Now only another 5 to go ^^
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
Frosmoth's AvatarFrosmoth
okay so anyone who knows me knows i love water pokemon and water deltas and i just cant believe this it's my 2nd delta melan and this "completes" my full line
Signature credit: Chary. PFQ Avatar was created by Noctis of my OC for my use only!
BlankSmile's AvatarBlankSmile
Awww congrats he's absolutely perfect! Not even water delta influenced, it was clearly meant to be! :>
Kyubiisaan's AvatarKyubiisaan
Well, you're early. This is what, day 3? She is precious!
"It is our duty to fight for our freedom. It is our duty to win. We must love each other and support each other. We have nothing to lose but our chains." - Assata Shakur
SpoodleBug's AvatarSpoodleBug
I see names like that and my brain does a double take xD not everything is about your silly username you overgrown wet cabbage! Haha Congrats on the bear, she's lovely! And what an early chain, too. I need to return to my stufful hint some day
Avvy by SimonPetrikov
I managed to hatch this bab yesterday. I'm hoping for another sour melan today so I can end this hunt without using too many DCPs.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
BlankSmile's AvatarBlankSmile
Ahhh Rus melan!!! I haven't been having the best luck with melans lately and my last 10k chain went to 2,854 and I just gave up because it was so tiring doing 10k eggs ;; I'm so glad Dreepy was so much nicer to me because I love Dreepy so much <333 probably going to evolve it because I love Dragapult even more, but we'll see! I'm just so happy either way :>

Pages: 123··· 587588589590591··· 162016211622

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page