PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 495496497498499··· 163716381639

After all the years and melan hunts of Eevee, I have done. Finally, was able to hatch a melan on my birthday.
Updated: Feb 24th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine
I been dreaming of this day for so long.. I wanted a melan delta but hey I had fun with this hunt and I got my melan sheep / goat / totally has some deer dna I think hahaha melan :D I went 300 eggs today and gosh I think I feeling the burn and going I will never find one only to see him pop up out no where (z crystal sucess!!!) but god thank you sally for this little boi... he also brave and I love brave natures too x-x (now to figure out if im evoing him lol) .... totally gave him a rollout orb cause hahaha he be rolling ;)
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
I wasn't even melan hunting i just wanted another albino. How did this happen to me? You don't know how shocked i am i never had melan luck before and this lil guy is my first ever melan and and at 72 eggs.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova
Next one, Duskull I love you <3
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
MisterAsian's AvatarMisterAsian

QUOTE originally posted by ShadowNova

Weren't you the person that almost gave up your hunt at 4k+ eggs and now you're at 3 melan?
Temporarily not buying my summons. Sorry
32/1000 Buying Lunar Wings for 250k/250gp/50zc
36/1000 Buying Steel Statues for 150k/150gp/30zc
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova

QUOTE originally posted by MisterAsian

QUOTE originally posted by ShadowNova

Weren't you the person that almost gave up your hunt at 4k+ eggs and now you're at 3 melan?
No, I'm too stubborn to give up. I had 5000 egg break between melans, but now in 600 eggs I got 3 melans c: EDIT: Okay... This one is UFT
EDIT: IGNORE ME, I SOMEHOW MISSED THE SPRITE DISCOVERY POST x.x

QUOTE originally posted by Sapphirevixen

I wasn't even melan hunting i just wanted another albino. How did this happen to me? You don't know how shocked i am i never had melan luck before and this lil guy is my first ever melan and and at 72 eggs.
POST IT IN SPRITE DISCOVERY. The melan Gossifluer line is missing from the wiki
Sprites by Unity100 & Animela|Avatar by Cadence
Hover over sprites for art credit.
Hoarding: Timid Shinies, Albinos, 'Psychic/Fairy' Delta's, Vivillon Patterns, Maravol Patterns Gems: Dragon
1725 needed
Melan Gossifleur line was already discovered by Elsa, it should already be in Sprite Discovery! Congrats on all your melans everyone!!

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

flürrawr's Avatarflürrawr
oh my god oh my god oh my god i started this hunt months ago and got my first melan, then paused it just because it cost so much. later i decided i really wanted to get another to have the full line, but knew it would be a while until i resumed it i thought about resuming with my bday bonus so it would be less painful, but i was also really worried about what the boost would be today. when i saw it was niet, i decided to go for it i was literally down to my last dozen eggs and ready to pause and try again later when she popped out. i'm so freaking happy, i really was not expecting her after going through so many eggs today. my friends sent me so much gp and so many lucky eggs and it all paid off. i'm just so happy fhgjhfks a perfect bday present ♥
xSmoke's AvatarxSmoke
She hatched earlier today at hatch number 666! O.O
Avatar made by Glacegoss and Clairefairy.

Pages: 123··· 495496497498499··· 163716381639

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page