PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 469470471472473··· 165116521653

Lynavleder's AvatarLynavleder
Relic Band

Relic Band

Treasure

(: 0)

A very old band.

Sells for 200,000

Lv. 83 — 20,657 / 22,695
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
hatcted this beautiful boy just now during pokerus he is my first melan ever and i will treasure him forever <3
Managodess's AvatarManagodess
I screamed and caught the sparkles!! After my last party had TWO Shinies and an albino, I'm so happy!! <3 This one's going the Vileplume route, I want a female to evolve into Bellossom still~
Planned Legendary Hunt:
× 483 / 1000
Kanaloa Idols
Find my shop here Avatar was cropped from one of my own self portraits, the full version can be found here
reaperkun's Avatarreaperkun
after hatching 500+ eggs today and very little specials even with all the boosts i was getting really sad about resuming this chain..... i am so so so happy these two came out close to each other!!! i finally have melan rotoms for all the formes and just one normal.... oooo aaaa i love rotom so much also its been 3k since i hatched the last melan in chain so this is epic
Mceyebrows's AvatarMceyebrows
First hunt of the year and first legendary hunt <3 A massive success I'd say!
SakuraWolf23's AvatarSakuraWolf23
Congrats on the twins! Congrats to everyone else as well! It's amazing to see so many Melans in a day. Really convinces me that Niet occassionally ups the odds a bit for us. ^.^
Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din || Tai'shar Manetheren! SamanthaNBishop on Archive of our Own and Wattpad! Gaming || Writing || Pokemon Fan Fic: Angel of the Shadows Avatar of Trainer, Alexandria "Angel" Flamel, by Me Banner for me by Furret on PokeHeroes. Do not use without permission.
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
It's not an impressive melan, but the chain was like 5.5k before I got my first melan Pichu today! maybe i can get another one today
He/Him • Easily Distracted user? PM me for a free shiny Pichu F2U ICONSFREE DEX TRADES
credit
Icon by Cepheus (me) Background Made by HugaPug from Furry Amino (character mine) Shop Button by Me, edit to official Shroomish by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
so happy to be free now lol glad these bonuses happened <3
Icon by me!
flürrawr's Avatarflürrawr
THANK. YOU. i posted like half an hour ago on the complaining thread lmao i used exactly 993 dcps today to hatch this boy. this is the bad place
CQHerosteve's AvatarCQHerosteve
Congrats to everyone who got a melan! I wish Sally would let me rest...
Made by CQHerosteve
Profile Picture Made by me. Maravol belongs to PFQ, Typhlosion belongs to Pokemon
ohush's Avatarohush
this is actually the REAL tipsy disregard all others delta'd a couple parties before him so i am a bit cross with him but my special (early) birthday boy came out at a great time otherwise as i was playing the baha mens classic hit "who let the dogs out" congrats on ur melans everyone we had a great haul :D

Pages: 123··· 469470471472473··· 165116521653

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page