PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 396397398399400··· 407408409

alien713's Avataralien713

QUOTE originally posted by Angelheart

When I saw today was a Cobalion day... a sei day... and a fighting v wave... I knew Sally was trying to tell me something. My 6th owned Melan Legend, and 3rd self hatched Melan Legend... I'm... in such awe. I can't believe I did it.
Wow, congratulations! He is so cute, I'm dreaming about hatching melan Kobalions too, it's my favourite legend. I'm happy you get this beautiful boy ^^
Made by Fuchsfee
Not in Team Steel this month, but it always in my heart <3 English isn't my first language, please excuse me for my mistakes. Avatar done by me.
Continuum's AvatarContinuum
6th one of the hunt, big love for Umbreon.
timid's Avatartimid

timid crying

so if i can overshare for a minute after presenting Her: i've pretty much had the roughest few weeks of my recent life. this is the last egg i had ordered, the last in queue, before i had to call off this round of the hunt for about the fifth or sixth time to gather currency. so i dont know. this brightened my heart so immeasurably, im not being overdramatic in the slightest. whoever and wherever you are i hope your brightest moment is just around the corner, too
Napstablook sprite by Toby Fox. Question mark from default pfq icon. Thrown together by me.
Dolorosa's AvatarDolorosa

QUOTE originally posted by timid

timid crying

so if i can overshare for a minute after presenting Her: i've pretty much had the roughest few weeks of my recent life. this is the last egg i had ordered, the last in queue, before i had to call off this round of the hunt for about the fifth or sixth time to gather currency. so i dont know. this brightened my heart so immeasurably, im not being overdramatic in the slightest. whoever and wherever you are i hope your brightest moment is just around the corner, too
Holy heck that's a pretty lady. Gratz man. What a way to brighten the day XD
Avatar is my Pokesona Blipp: Done by Avacyn

timid crying

bIGGEST CONTGRATS!! for you and your beautiful lady!!!! i hope you get better tho, if your still upset. :>
Signature in progress (again). GIF is of Kris from Deltarune (Toby Fox).
SKÏDDÖ's AvatarSKÏDDÖ
oh my gosh, congrats timid! melan celesteela is beautiful <3 you have godly patience with that chain, and i'm so glad she finally came! hope you're doing okay, though... stay strong, you can get through this, and believe that there'll be lots more bright moments like this!
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when Held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +30,152,246
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Bashful nature
Dracojax's AvatarDracojax

timid crying

Awesome hatch soooo glad she hatched for you and the perfect nature for you. Hope everything else looks up for you soon
For my dex lending,breeding pairs and more shop click here For custom hunt shop click here
× 27 / 1000
^^Buying for 150gp each^^
Mollin's AvatarMollin
I had some luck today =w=
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 27%
Lax nature
Hatched another one! Here I was thinking that I was going to be going past 3k before I got another one.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice
Cryst's AvatarCryst
Sally better give me this kind of luck when I'm hunting Pokemon I actually want melans for.
Cryst

Journal / Shop Current Type Race Score: 0
Credits: sig / icon

Pages: 123··· 396397398399400··· 407408409

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page