PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 3536373839··· 163016311632

nyùwú Congrats! That feeling when you get your first melan never really goes away xD I still get extremely excited.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
Kihte's AvatarKihte
Dat Rash Natured Scyther doh... *Crying* Rash bby too perfect... Hoping I can get a melanin for my upcoming Impyre hunt... my "CONGRATS ON GETTING TO ARCEUS" hunt. Just waiting for that dang UB to get here!
Kihte • She/Her • Crazy Dog Woman
Perm Links 𝒥𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓁 ⭑ Eventual Shop Here 30zc 30zc If you have questions, please read my About Me.
furina's Avatarfurina

QUOTE originally posted by Aegislashing

Dat Rash Natured Scyther doh... *Crying* Rash bby too perfect... Hoping I can get a melanin for my upcoming Impyre hunt... my "CONGRATS ON GETTING TO ARCEUS" hunt. Just waiting for that dang UB to get here!
Good luck ;) Hope it'll be a Rash one too!
forum avatar is furina from genshin impact
Dog's AvatarDog
I woke up waaaayyy earlier than I wanted to and tiredly decided to go ahead and hatch my current party so I could have the next batch of eggs ready to hatch when I actually decide to get up. Lo and behold, an angel hath been born! I'm way too sleepy to fully process it right now, but I'm still beyond happy! :D
journalshopf2u bait thread
abaddon art by fluna and salvicorn!
Eclipsed's AvatarEclipsed
*aggressive yodeling and incoherent screaming* i am finally free from this hunt. It's been over 2.5k since the last bab.
FlameDragon's AvatarFlameDragon
Even though I've been awaiting him for a while, I'm still shaking. Even hatched twins with an albino, what are the odds?
Ku Idols 0/200 (0%)
Team Inferno Overdrive (Fire) for May 2020! Score: 0 Banner made by Nyna Azura
fictiøn's Avatarfictiøn

QUOTE originally posted by FlameDragon

Even though I've been awaiting him for a while, I'm still shaking. Even hatched twins with an albino, what are the odds?
Congratulations! :o
FlameDragon's AvatarFlameDragon
Thanks! It's weird, as 3/4 melans hatched were twins with another special (one was twins with a shiny, other 2 with albinos) XD
Eclipsed's AvatarEclipsed

QUOTE originally posted by Eclipsed

*aggressive yodeling and incoherent screaming* i am finally free from this hunt. It's been over 2.5k since the last bab.
Meep? I guess this hunt is actually going out with a bang :DDD
furina's Avatarfurina

Meep? I guess this hunt is actually going out with a bang :DDD
NOICE.

Pages: 123··· 3536373839··· 163016311632

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page