PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 330331332333334··· 162816291630

Ladybug's AvatarLadybug
Congrats, both of you~
My babies <3
Pride icon from Niwatori
Calypso's AvatarCalypso
Don't know what happened. Thought I used a z crystal ALL DAY. Last few minutes of rus I realized I didnt so I charged my charm So I actually did use a crystal but... nothing happened until I fully maxed my radar with it... and hatched this with my last party.
Avatar created by quinn for my use only Trying to sell my stuff. Feel free to PM if anything interests you in my fields

QUOTE originally posted by Calypso

Don't know what happened. Thought I used a z crystal ALL DAY. Last few minutes of rus I realized I didnt so I charged my charm and hatched this with my last party.
Hey! It's that girl you wanted! I'm glad I've been helping you out with those eggs XD You gonna keep going for another?
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
Calypso's AvatarCalypso

QUOTE originally posted by InsaneHysteria

QUOTE originally posted by Calypso

Don't know what happened. Thought I used a z crystal ALL DAY. Last few minutes of rus I realized I didnt so I charged my charm and hatched this with my last party.
Hey! It's that girl you wanted! I'm glad I've been helping you out with those eggs XD You gonna keep going for another?
Thank you for the help <33 I unfortunately have 1 more I need so I can dex out the line c;
NatsNeko's AvatarNatsNeko
I ended up posting special baby in the Discord, but not here! Here she is~ One of my favorite natures and such a good chain. I actually hatched one Albino, then a Shiny, and then this beauty. People keep telling me to try to hatch another <3
Avatar is official HM game art. HM © Natsume
nerdofnerds's Avatarnerdofnerds
Whoa, congrats on the beautiful ice dragon, NatsNeko!
Icon from the official 07 Ghost manga!
brèâd's Avatarbrèâd
egg 82??? i was hoping for a melan trash bag but i wasnt expecting it omg ; - ; 1st albino of the hunt
bread * 27 * they/them I like calm pokemon! If you got some unwanted ones, I'd love to take them off your hands*! *If I need them Summon Collection to be inserted here.
SleeplySheep's AvatarSleeplySheep
70 eggs in... well alright then i wasn't hunting it but he's welcome all the same
feyral's Avatarfeyral
Oh what's this? A baby truffle???
Frosmoth's AvatarFrosmoth
I posted her on discord last night but I'm just super excited. I can't believe how many melans I've gotten while gem hunting for a more efficient type race. Also rare gender <3
Signature credit: Chary. PFQ Avatar was created by Noctis of my OC for my use only!

Pages: 123··· 330331332333334··· 162816291630

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page