PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 228229230231232··· 163316341635

Kelsium's AvatarKelsium
Spooky buggo ❤️
gif by Gaëlsøn!
I collect Bug Deltas!
Profile Pic & About Me drawn by me!
Managodess's AvatarManagodess
Congrats everyone~ Also, Kelsium, what's your Vivillon pattern? c: Or are you keeping her as a Scatterbug?
Planned Legendary Hunt:
× 483 / 1000
Kanaloa Idols
Find my shop here Avatar was cropped from one of my own self portraits, the full version can be found here
Kelsium's AvatarKelsium
It is Icy Snow, I'm hoping for another that way I can keep her as a scatterbug because I love the lil bugs :P
DADDi's AvatarDADDi
congrats on all your melans everyone! theyre beautiful ♡
BLACK LIVES MATTER
durge's Avatardurge
the first and only special of this hunt yet... are you serious sally... 51st in my chain, my only other melan was like in the low 200s too why do i only get melans if its early in the hunt or not at all LOL
josh | he/him current goal: regain arceus current type race score: 0 icon source: klimtsonian on tumblr
Managodess's AvatarManagodess
Ooooh she's super pretty though!
SilverFeyX's AvatarSilverFeyX
Congrats!! She's adorable!
Send me any unwanted sweet hearts, easter eggs and normal gems! Please Collecting: (and maybe GS Balls + gracidea seeds!)
43/???
4/???
2/???
Profile pic thing made by me
furina's Avatarfurina
Congrats! DELELELELELELE... WHOOOOOOOOP!!!
forum avatar is furina from genshin impact

QUOTE originally posted by mckinley

the first and only special of this hunt yet... are you serious sally... 51st in my chain, my only other melan was like in the low 200s too why do i only get melans if its early in the hunt or not at all LOL
Demonic Kriketune Noises
durge's Avatardurge
i had literally Just woken up when i hatched her so i like completely forgot melans were a thing so i was literally just like “huh i don’t remember shiny kricketot looking like that” before i realized LOL & u gotta love that demonic cry

Pages: 123··· 228229230231232··· 163316341635

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page